Let's turn it around... you're the Steelers.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're the Steelers, it's 4th down, 0:03 seconds to go, you're down 4, you're on the Packers' 30 yard line. How do you attack our secondary to win?

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Take a knee, admit defeat, congratulate the better team.

But they probably wouldn't do that. Maybe run a quick crossing pattern with Ward and Wallace, try to get a pick and get Wallace open to make a play. His speed is a real issue.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well you know the safties are staying up in the endzone, we will have our 2 down lineman, 4 backers, someone will be on miller, i could see capers using cullen as an OLB, obviously raji and pickett as the 2 DT's, sending 3 LB's, and woodson coming from the slot, sending 6 guys, you need the WR's to travel 30+ yards....ben would you some of his talent to avoid one sack and must have a back with him to chip or slowdown another rusher...using the speed of the wr's to run to the corner of the endzone, he would need about 4 seconds to get the throw off so the play would develop....but clay matthews is going to get that SOB anyway so it's not going to happen!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Mendenhall, up and over!!??
Rothlisberger QB sneak???

I really don't know enough about the Steeler's offense to say. I saw them play once against the Jesters and wasn't paying all the close attention. I heard their offensive line is banged up which makes me wonder if they could get enough push on our D-line!? I'm curious to see what the Steeler fans have to say.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just lie down and cry.
And then Fox will have an announcement to tell all fathers to make sure to keep their daughters safe.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know enough about the Steelers to really say, but my guess would be a Mendenhall run

grahamburgher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mendenhall, up and over!!??
Rothlisberger QB sneak???

I really don't know enough about the Steeler's offense to say. I saw them play once against the Jesters and wasn't paying all the close attention. I heard their offensive line is banged up which makes me wonder if they could get enough push on our D-line!? I'm curious to see what the Steeler fans have to say.

The Steeler O-line has been suspect all season. They came together nicely and dominated the Jest early on, but the loss of Pouncey was huge. He says he's going to play in the SB, but with a high ankle sprain, he won't be the same. If he's good, the right call is a run behind Pouncey and Kemo with Isaac Redman, but our OC is a complete idiot. I'd roll Ben out to the right and look for Heath Miller or Hines.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kick a FG then try an onside kick.

(This Packers fan isn't going to think of winning scenarios for the opposing team. Sorry.)

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Steelers have been in that exact same position..Let me go look..

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay yeah, here we go. I hope it doesn't come down to this, but I confidence Ben can pull it off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6vaR0nobrU]YouTube - Mike Wallace's game winning td catch vs. Green Bay Packers (Clutch Play of Week 15)[/ame]

Keefer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're the Steelers, it's 4th down, 0:03 seconds to go, you're down 4, you're on the Packers' 30 yard line. How do you attack our secondary to win?

Brown, DEEP. He's done it twice now in their playoff games... Ben has the arm to throw it 60 yards or more...

Members online

Latest posts