Let's all root for Da' Bears today

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Then that last game of the season won't be something to have to even think about.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I think there are two reasons to root for the bears, but it looks like it won't matter anyway. If they could somehow miraculously come back and win it obviously helps the Packers this season. Beyond that if the bears win a few more games, they're less likely to make any big changes in the front office and coaching staff, and I like their organization just like it is. :D

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Tried, then the thought, you can't count on the Bears to do anything right. Cutler just likes to throw interceptions it seems.

DaveRoller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions have Vikes & Bucs at home and are at the Bears prior to the final game.

Think it is quite likely they will be 11-4 when they come to Lambeau.

H

HardRightEdge

Stafford was very sharp today; a complete departure from last week's toss ups and air mails. As previously noted, it was premature to write him off.

searmh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cutler shouldnt be a starting QB shoudl he? the amaount of time and money spent on him by teams and what have they got? an inconsistent mistake heavy QB who really dosent inspire confidence and is a questionable leader.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Cutler is hopeless. Stafford and the Lions showed me something today after last week's thrashing at NE.
They showed they can beat a bad team at home. The Bears lost this game when the schedule was released. I expected the Lions to thrash them similar to what they did to GB last season. That is why I benched my Bear skill players in all my fantasy teams. I fully expect Detroit to spiral down on the road or against good teams. Unfortunately, they only have one of those type games left.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had to pick the Lions to win the pick and they won and I have no problem with that.
It is what it is.

H

HardRightEdge

I think he is really good or better than a lot realize.
There's different levels of inconsistency in the league.

I put Stafford in with Eli Manning, Cutler and Romo. On a bad day they can be very bad. On a good day they'll be sharp as a tack and light up for 400+ yds. without any critical mistakes. You just don't know what you'll get from week to week. That makes them dangerous to have on the schedule when they're getting defensive support.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts