Lendale White cut from Seahawks

zimbabwe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lendale White a free agent!

Okay i know our backfield isnt the best but i think White can help... He has the work ethic to be a packer and his attitude, although rough is that of a competitor... He wanted time on Titans before CJ broke out... He wanted a balanced offense even more... I think he can help us in the red zone and aid Starks in his transition to NFL... What do you guys think i know we wont go after him but could you see him as a packer???

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something is wrong that they trade for him and cut him. I know he is suspended for four games but something seems odd.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something is wrong that they trade for him and cut him. I know he is suspended for four games but something seems odd.
Yeah I agree. And the comment that "he wasn't ready to be a Seahawk?".

I think that he just gave up. Got paid and bought a KFC franchise to himself...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. And the comment that "he wasn't ready to be a Seahawk?".

I think that he just gave up. Got paid and bought a KFC franchise to himself...

At the time of the trade I thought Seattle made a good deal and was kind of jealous. I think he had something like 15 TDs one year. Normally I would say lets go after him but this just doesnt sit well with me. I think we have a pretty good relationship with Seattles front office so if they are curious Im sure the packers already know the details.

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Why risk team chemistry for a guy that was just given a golden opportunity to revive his career (does anyone have a worse RB situation than Seattle?) and obviously fell flat on his face. Unless they think John Schneider is a complete moron for taking this action - obviously this is not the case.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is more on White's release. Personally, I have no time for these a**holes who have the world by the short hairs and can't leave drugs alone...Do us all a favor, don't come here, don't even look at a map of the U.S. and try to see where Green Bay is...hell, don't even FLY over the state...

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5230369"]Source: Seahawks cut LenDale White, who is facing suspension - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5230845@@AMEPARAM@@5230845[/ame]

pluto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'd say give him a look now, if he's not impressive as hell give him the boot. he does have some talent but if he's a cancer to a team he's not worth having.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait until during the preseason and if no one has picked him up yet, he could be had for hella cheap. Who knows maybe this was a wake up call for him.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
This is a guy who has stated recently that he thinks the Titans weren't all that good last year because they gave Chris Johnson the ball too much. 2000 yards rushing Chris Johnson.

LenDale's clearly lost his mind.

Members online

Latest posts