1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

kgb to pass reggie

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Sep 25, 2007.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Green Bay defensive end Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila is just two sacks away from tying late Hall of Famer Reggie White for the Packers' franchise mark after his two-sack performance against San Diego on Sunday.

Gbaja-Biamila, now in his eighth season out of San Diego State, has 66 1/2 career sacks. White, who starred for the Packers for six seasons had 68 1/2 of his 198 career sacks while playing for Green Bay.

2. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    KGB is no Reggie but I hope he gets 3 sacks this week. No doubt Reggie would be cheering for him to break the record.

3. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    wpr: Of coarse, KBG is no Reggie White who is considered to be the best that has ever played the game at his postion. But that in no way diminishes KBGs' accomplishments here in Green Bay. May he get many more sacks before his career ends here in Green Bay. he now has many more good defensive players playing along with him than in the Past. KBG is more effective in sacking the QB, as a situation player coming in possible passing situations only.

4. jessefly

jessefly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I remember when everyone said to get rid of him because he wasnt playing well.....i think hes stepped it up a noch. i enjoy watching him play....hes beast

5. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    agreed, but i still want Jenkins on the end unless it's an obvious passing situation!

6. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    I think he's a great player and great player management / coaching is allowing him to utilize his talents to the best of his ability.

All kinds of positives in packerland!!

7. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    i hope he breaks it im sure Reggie will be cheering for him.