kgb to pass reggie

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Green Bay defensive end Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila is just two sacks away from tying late Hall of Famer Reggie White for the Packers' franchise mark after his two-sack performance against San Diego on Sunday.

Gbaja-Biamila, now in his eighth season out of San Diego State, has 66 1/2 career sacks. White, who starred for the Packers for six seasons had 68 1/2 of his 198 career sacks while playing for Green Bay.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB is no Reggie but I hope he gets 3 sacks this week. No doubt Reggie would be cheering for him to break the record.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr: Of coarse, KBG is no Reggie White who is considered to be the best that has ever played the game at his postion. But that in no way diminishes KBGs' accomplishments here in Green Bay. May he get many more sacks before his career ends here in Green Bay. he now has many more good defensive players playing along with him than in the Past. KBG is more effective in sacking the QB, as a situation player coming in possible passing situations only.

jessefly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember when everyone said to get rid of him because he wasnt playing well.....i think hes stepped it up a noch. i enjoy watching him play....hes beast

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember when everyone said to get rid of him because he wasnt playing well.....i think hes stepped it up a noch. i enjoy watching him play....hes beast

agreed, but i still want Jenkins on the end unless it's an obvious passing situation!

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I think he's a great player and great player management / coaching is allowing him to utilize his talents to the best of his ability.

All kinds of positives in packerland!!

Members online

Latest posts