1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Keyshawn Johnson-"Tarvaris Jackson Best QB in NFC North..."

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Geo125, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Geo125

Geo125 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What an idiot...it really gets on my nerves when all the ESPN anchors talk down about the Packers. Saying that the Jets have a better chance at making the playoffs then the Packers, that is just laughable.
    Hopefully tonight knocked some sense into everyone. Rodgers is for real and we are going to make a run this season.

LETS GO PACKERS!!

2. RockJock07

RockJock07 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, Key is a d-bag. I also saw that most of ESPN guys were picking the Jets to go to the playoffs which is just insane. The only thing worrying me right now is just health. Tonight Jennings, Harris, Jolly, Pickett, Harrell, woodson were all out and those are all important players.

3. RainX

RainX Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Jackson is probably the Vikings best option at this point, but until proven otherwise, Kitna is still the best QB in the division until someone starts to outplay him. T-Jack was always going to be a bit of a project for Minnesota and he's probably going to have to show something this season if he hopes to hold onto the starters role long-term.

4. Woodson21

Woodson21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Me-Shawn is a joke and so is every person on the media that thinks that the Vikings are better then the pack.. LOL hahah can't wait for week 1.

5. brnt247

brnt247 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ESPN has the worst analysts in every baseball, basketball, and football. They are a product of Disney now, and they don't care about the actual sports, just appeasing the viewers. Keyshawn was a big name and they have him on there because of this. The guys they pull in for baseball tonight is just unbelievable. Keyshawn doesn't know anything about the league. Being a good player and being a good analyst have next to nothing in common. Look at Joe Morgan or Steve Van Gundy for example.

6. NodakPaul

NodakPaul Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Does it work better when you say it three times? ;)

Anyway, RainX had it right. As of right now, Kitna is the best QB in the NFC North until someone proves otherwise.

7. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +838
    If he had said Rodgers was the best QB you all would be singing his praise and how much he knows football. Time will tell who is better. For now, it is Kitna until proven otherwise.

8. Atari Big-Hit

Atari Big-Hit Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What a Statement that is considering hes probably not even the best qb in his team

9. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    But the only NFL analyst smarter than Keyshaun is Emmitt Smith so how could Key be wrong about this?

10. pack4life

pack4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Are you hating on Steve Van Gundy??? I actually like him as a commentator

11. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Keyshawn Johnson-"Tarvaris Jackson Best QB in NFC North... :lol:

12. starr15

starr15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i know its just the way the critics go and kmnow it alls go and stuff i hate it it pisses me off :devil:
    but tehve done it to all the teams
    sadly

13. Crweems11

Crweems11 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If he's so great then why isn't he the starter?

14. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    this also came from the guy who claimed he was arguably the best WR in history, hahahaha!

15. sundown

sundown no cheese

Ratings:
    +1
    ESPN has just gotten so bad i simply cannot stand to watch there pregame show .they really need to get rid of Johnson at the very least, his Jackson comment is only one of many off the wall statements.

16. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    ESPN is too much at times. I often think most of them speak for the sole purpose to go home and hear themselves on their DVR machine.

17. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,978
    hey at least for the most part people can understand "key" unlike a certain rb with the name of smith

18. LostnSpace

LostnSpace Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Vikes have some strong suites on their team but I don't think QB is one of them. Oh well so much for ESPN nonsense.

I would give this advice to Keyshawn:

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid than open it up and remove all doubt"

:lol:

19. starr15

starr15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    if brett favre really is so godlike,than why does aaron have more passing yards than him?

20. starr15

starr15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    tavaris jackson isn't even starting though,big problem to be best in the nfc north

21. allie

allie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Kyle Orton is better than TJax, sorry to say.

But Rodgers is better than both!!