Kenny Stills

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean I'd love to watch Alex Smith lead them to the playoffs, I don't care how ugly. His story is just flat miracle status. I'd have bet against him with everything I had he would take a snap again.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Steelers dropped some passes that game, but I watched the 2nd half and WA played them pretty tough. They earned that win. Good pressure up front, stoned the run and were able to run the ball themselves there in the 2nd half at least.
Thanks Mondio. I guess over the course of the season one or two teams had to separate themselves in that conference. Looks like it will be a fight between Washington and New York.

As for the Steelers, 11-0 is nothing to sneeze at, but in the games I saw, they didn't look better than the Chiefs. They are still a well-coached and talented team, and I expect they'll face the Chiefs in the AFCCG. (Although there are a number of very good teams in the AFC who could get hot at the right time - Titans, Colts, Bills - so who knows?)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we will see Kenny Stills playing in Green Bay!

Of course it won't be in a Packer uniform, but that of the Titans who come to Lambeau on 12/27. With Titans WR Adam Humphries heading to IR, the 8-4 Titans may be looking to bolster their WR group and signing Stills, who was a teammate with Titan QB Ryan Tannehill from 2015-2018 might make sense. The two were productive together combining for 1,719 yards and 18 passing touchdowns (Tannehill tore his ACL in the summer of 2017 and missed the entire season).

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
In other moves today, the Bills signed Kenny Stills. Will be interesting to see how that pans out for them. I'd be fine with seeing how he fares against the Packer defense in the Super Bowl. :coffee:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Happy he's not in the NFC.

I would have liked to have seen the Packers sign him back in Nov. when he was released. Doing so now, probably wouldn't have paid off, since getting him up to speed and working in good rhythm with the offense would have taken several weeks and games.

As much as I would have loved to have seen the WR group improved, I think that ship has sailed and a guy like Snacks Harrison will probably give the Packers more bang for their buck at this point in the season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts