Justin Harrell released (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK_JEEP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly this is at least one season over due. Harrell has been lazy and a giant waste of space since he has arrived in Green Bay. For his sake I hope he turns it around but I highly doubt that ever happens.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn, sure did. Wishful thinking....

Its coming. No reason to cut him now, might as well wait until camp is over. He might be the worst 1st round draft pick in packer history. At least Mandarich played for more than a couple games.

I wonder if he even takes this seriously... I hope so for his sake. Being unemployed should be a wake up call in a couple months.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
damn, the guy doesn't post for 10 years, and comes up with that...

If you'd somehow changed the tittle of the video, I probably would've watched it! But it was awesome to put the link in a GBPB type...

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why didn't you tell me my dog won't hunt anymore? You SOB, ya got me good...I was already thinking of ways to package Harrell and Bush as a two - fer deal...Harrell and Bush for maybe...a bag of grass seed for Lambeau field.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
You're a bad person. :lol:

This is similar to Megan Fox walking up to you, telling you she'd like nothing more than to have sex with you, taking you back to her house, and then breaking out a pistol and shooting you in the head.

It's that big a tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts