Josh Jackson concern

Southside

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson is not longer with the team. He was traded for a cup of coffee and a donut.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson was torched in a preseason game. I stead of just cutting his a**, Gute traded him for a journeyman cb that they can take a look at. Tells me they weren't too pleased with Jackson, nor the depth players with him. Otherwise, Gute would've just cut him and went with the current depth players.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
A nothing burger trade. Both players were not going to make their teams 53 man roster. Gives the Giants and the Packers a direct opportunity to try out another player, that they might not have gotten via waivers. I don't know anything about Yiadom, but I don't expect Josh Jackson to be playing in the NFL much longer, total bust of a 2nd round pick.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yiadom wore out his welcome with the Broncos and was traded for a measly 7th round pick. Due to injuries he started 10 games for the Giants last season. In two if those games, the opposing qb had a perfect passer rating throwing his way. He's a long shot to make the team to say the least. Jackson was a massive bust.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts