Joined in progress?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The Packers-Raiders preseason game on NFLN will be "joined in progress" about 1/2 hour after kickoff? What braindead exec thought that was good planning? It's not as if they are playing a different game before then.

Reaction score
The Packers-Raiders preseason game on NFLN will be "joined in progress" about 1/2 hour after kickoff? What braindead exec thought that was good planning? It's not as if they are playing a different game before then.
Reminds me of 2011. The NFL football package obviously has blackouts for any games shown locally. Then the local network (in this case FOX) would switch games when we were winning big (which we did a lot in 2011) we had at least 3 game blackouts where the game was switched to another contest and at least 1 switched mid 3rd quarter! However many fans (including myself) paid for these packages and were sold that they would see all the games.
I don’t know who makes these decisions? But it ain’t cool.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
What does that mean?
For those watching the game live on NFLN, you will miss the first half hour of the game. To see it in its entirety, you'll need to catch a rerun. I've since learned the Packers local TV network will carry the entire game. For me it doesn't matter as I will be at work at kickoff.

H

HardRightEdge

Like the "Heidi Game" in reverse. They have concluded that "Game Day Live" coverage of the early games gets better ratings than a West Coast night game.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking to myself last night "man, the NFL should create it's own network so they can show games (especially preseason games!) whenever they want..." To my surprise I realized I was on the NFL NETWORK. Ridiculous.

Members online

Latest posts