2025 Draft in Green Bay

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I never seen that before. What township would that be? I live in Howard.
Morrison. Leave Depere going past the high school on Chicago Street and keep driving for about 15 miles.
Most of the vineyards in Brown County are within 5-7 miles of the south county line.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very curious on how many of you plan on attending at least 1 day. Coming alone? General location you'll be coming from?

Personally, when I first heard the news, my initial reaction was I'm in for all 3 days. Coming probably alone from Arkansas. I want to volunteer work to the Packers for at least 1 day. I've already got my place to stay reserved about an hour and a half away.

What say you?
First I heard of it. And I'm definitely in, even if I have to sleep in my car. Lol.
Can you get me a job volunteering for a day with you?:) that sounds fun.

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Truthfully speaking I would love to see someone that didn’t get their QB early or at all, and see JJ or Bo or Penix still there and they like the guy enough to get that fifth year option to work with and trade us out of night one. Of course if a Verse type prospect or DeJea that trade back could be tough to do but still this draft is bloated with a lot of 7 out of 10 type prospects rather than blue chip 8 or betters
????????
Uh, I think you've got the wrong year there Tynimiller. We're talking about the 2025 draft.

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Morrison. Leave Depere going past the high school on Chicago Street and keep driving for about 15 miles.
Most of the vineyards in Brown County are within 5-7 miles of the south county line.
Gotcha, pretty much Gods country!! A lotta nice little towns out that way with good people!

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have thought this was pretty cool!

Attachments

• IMG_6142.jpeg
    IMG_6142.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 13

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can’t see a Bears or Vikings player submitting to a Packer tradition. But then again I see that many other teams have copied the idea.