John Defilipo Fired

Mike Zak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe his firing due to lack of results just made it easier not to consider him as HC,...

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That looks like it's from Green Bay. I find it funny that Packers fans are calling MN a dumpster fire after firing their OC, while in Green Bay they fired their own HC.
I remember just a few weeks ago you were telling me how the Vikings were contenders THIS season. I think they should be very worried with the Dolphins coming to town.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I remember just a few weeks ago you were telling me how the Vikings were contenders THIS season. I think they should be very worried with the Dolphins coming to town.
Ah no. I have never stated the Vikings were contenders. It is not something I would ever do. Just like picking my team to win. Never happens.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I tend to still think Defilippo is a good coach and offensive mind. Perhaps time will prove the Vikings right on this one, but my general opinion of their personnel on offense is that it's garbage. Their two starting WR's are the only players on the entire unit that I think are better than average.