• No

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • They are okay

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can’t stand either of them, but I would take them over Collinsworth. He was a great receiver, but he is a horrible commentator

I do have to admit, it has seemed Troy has been a little more fanboyish with the Cowboys the last few years. I doubt Troy likes the Packers though he hides it most of the time. The quote he had saying Belichick should replace Lombardi as the Super Bowl trophy was douchy. Joe and Troy are basically right in the middle for me as far as announcers I can stand.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Romo is a free agent and will probably be hired by ESPN..which may mean only Mon games, which is a big shame!
Really? That would be a bummer. I like Romo. He’s insightful and not full of himself. Collinsworth is insightful but full of himself. Aikman is just not insightful, and I think the reason is that he doesn’t prep for games as well as the other two. And, he’s just plain boring.

Galactus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They all get old at some point, and I'm not talking age. Bring back Howard Cosell. I liked Aikman at first. That didn't last long. It has to be a tough gig, I just think these media companies shouldn't stick with the same announcers for so long. It gets so repetitive. I liked Collinsworth at first, too. Al Michaels is good. I got sick of Madden after a while, too. Romo is probably my favorite color guy right now. He's pretty good.

Members online

Latest posts