detectivekimble

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packers fans,

Jets fan here, with a few observations:

1) You have the best QB in the NFC
2) I thought you had the best defense we faced all year long
3) I think you are by far the best team in the NFC
4) I hope we take the scumbag Pats out tomorrow, but I think your team matches up with them better than anyone. In fact, on a neutral field, I would pick you
5) Your team is fun to watch and very likeable

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, the roster is loaded, but the inconsistency of a second year quarterback drives us nuts. We should have beaten the Colts by at least two TDs, but Sanchez overthrew at least two TDs.
I think the QB position is the one position holding your team back right now. Say you take Rivers off of SD and put him on the Jets...scary. Perhaps Sanchez will continue to progress and get better.

Anyway, I don't like your coach, but I'll refrain from ranting because you were nice enough to come here and compliment our team.:tease:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jets are actually my least favorite team in the entire NFL, I loathe them. But there comes a time when two enemies must unite against a common foe. That time is now. So before I gag in my words, I hope your Jets destroy the Pats today. Good luck with dealing with the Steelers if you win.

Jets have a good team this year, I wish you well!!!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packers fans,

Jets fan here, with a few observations:

1) You have the best QB in the NFC
2) I thought you had the best defense we faced all year long
3) I think you are by far the best team in the NFC
4) I hope we take the scumbag Pats out tomorrow, but I think your team matches up with them better than anyone. In fact, on a neutral field, I would pick you
5) Your team is fun to watch and very likeable

Thanks for the nice post. Everyone in the country would be pulling for the Jets against the Cheaters, except for one very big thing. Ryan's mouth, the biggest hole in the world; the 8th Natural Wonder of the World. Can't someone just sew it shut?