1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Jay Cutler already talking smack

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Alex, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +375
    got 3/4 right! :)

2. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +875
    If either of our teams have to rely on our backup QBs, it's season over. So, let's not start to brag over who's backup is better...

3. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Yeah but in one game, I'd prefer my #2 vs your #2, that would be a bit better than our #1 vs your #1. For the Lions to win we probably need an n% Stafford going up against an (n-10)% Rodgers. Unless Leshoure turns out to be a beast, he plays in his first NFL game this Sunday.

4. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Fortunately one of us is a Lions fan and knows what he's talking about.

Stafford separated his left shoulder once.

Stafford injured his right shoulder in week 1 of 2010, and then reaggrivated the same injury later in the season. It was then repaired surgically by the famous Dr. James Andrews and it is more resistant to injury than it was before. Stafford then entered into a rigorous workout routine during the lockout to beef himself up so as to make himself more resistant to injury. And then the following season he did not miss a snap.

Stafford also had a knee injury that made him miss time in his rookie year.

I think the early injuries were because of his young age in the NFL. He started as a true freshman in college, played 3 years, and was barely old enough to drink alcohol when he was drafted. His body was too immature to take a beating from NFL players, and he suffered injuries.

The same thing happened to your Rodgers... if you recall, in the very limited play that Rodgers had behind Favre, he was getting injured and knocked out of the game too. And now Rodgers has matured and it's not happening anymore... although as I said, we did pop his cherry.

5. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    ^ OMG...my bad son....how would anyone ever confuse 3 shoulder injuries with 3 shoulder injuries? wow, thats a tough one. Like it or not he IS INJURY PRONE. Three on the shoulders and knee injury in a short career....yup that's a prone guy. Think before you speak man: "His injuries were because of his young age".....LOL.....you make lots of sense. Injuries can come at any time, but tend to happen later in the career when parts and joints get worn out. His body was not immature, you are a Dr. now? lol.....he took a beating because he though he was super man and he was introduced to the artificial turf several times, HARD. It don't happen to Arod like it did to stafford because Arod is SMARTER and can escape better, throw on the run better, and knows when to just toss it away, unlike that dumb monkey stafford.

6. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I believe that we are all smarter now for having read your thoughts on the matter.

7. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    I beleive you are a fu*king troll. Go back to your lions den, clown.

8. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    You equivocate all injuries that occur to the same general area. You are completely ignorant about both the intricacies and fundamentals of the game of football. You TYPE LIKE THIS in one massive, amorphic "paragraph." Misuse of the ellipsis is rampant. The irrelevant personal insults toward Stafford are poorly attempted and not even funny.

It is truly hard to read.

9. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213
    I think it's well known that you don't get injured because you're "young". If anything that would prevent injury. The guy is just injury prone.

10. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Perhaps if you guys keep shouting it, it'll come true.

11. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    I think Lions fan is fine..

I havent seen him act trollish, he and I even had some big debates last year?

but I wouldnt call him a troll..

12. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    The point he may have tried to make is that being young, his body can't take NFL players hitting him.,.

Sort of like putting a 14 year old up on a varsity team vs 17 yr olds and expecting him to handle it all

13. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Yeah that was probably me last year, I showed up before Flynn got his payday and I do recognize your avatar.

14. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213
    Gotcha. I missread it, my mistake!

15. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    State Farm in your avatar... do you listen to the Ross Tucker Football Today show?

16. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213
    No I don't, why do you ask?

17. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Because they say "State Farm" like 400 gigabillion times on the show, literally just over and over in no discernible context.

18. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213
    Oh haha I just have it because it's a shot from the end of their "discount doublecheck" commercial and I thought that guy was kinda funny/weird so I figured he'd make a good avatar.

19. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    WOW....looks like you know what you are talking about.....STAFFORD got hurt....AGAIN.....so how many times is that in how many years now??? Thought so bud. He is INJURY PRONE.

20. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Lol is that your scientific conclusion? He's not going to miss a start.