Jay Cutler already talking smack

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see Matthews racking up at least 3 more sacks against this porous o-line. Hopefully Perry or Walden even getting one late in the game after they are putting all their concentration on CM3.

Marshall might get 125+ yards though.

I also see Shields having a big game and taking over that starting role before House returns. Shields can really use his speed to take some chances against a slower receiver like Jeffery or to stay stride for stride with Hester.

Even though Jeffery had a fast pro day, I really can't see him as a speed receiver. He hasn't shown it on the field other then glimpses in college against smaller schools when he didn't have the ball.
got 3/4 right! :)

Reaction score
Yeah but in one game, I'd prefer my #2 vs your #2, that would be a bit better than our #1 vs your #1. For the Lions to win we probably need an n% Stafford going up against an (n-10)% Rodgers. Unless Leshoure turns out to be a beast, he plays in his first NFL game this Sunday.

Reaction score
^ how is it stafford aint injury prone? He has has that same right shoulder injured 3 times now. Sounds prone to me. fan boi

Fortunately one of us is a Lions fan and knows what he's talking about.

Stafford separated his left shoulder once.

Stafford injured his right shoulder in week 1 of 2010, and then reaggrivated the same injury later in the season. It was then repaired surgically by the famous Dr. James Andrews and it is more resistant to injury than it was before. Stafford then entered into a rigorous workout routine during the lockout to beef himself up so as to make himself more resistant to injury. And then the following season he did not miss a snap.

Stafford also had a knee injury that made him miss time in his rookie year.

I think the early injuries were because of his young age in the NFL. He started as a true freshman in college, played 3 years, and was barely old enough to drink alcohol when he was drafted. His body was too immature to take a beating from NFL players, and he suffered injuries.

The same thing happened to your Rodgers... if you recall, in the very limited play that Rodgers had behind Favre, he was getting injured and knocked out of the game too. And now Rodgers has matured and it's not happening anymore... although as I said, we did pop his cherry.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ OMG...my bad son....how would anyone ever confuse 3 shoulder injuries with 3 shoulder injuries? wow, thats a tough one. Like it or not he IS INJURY PRONE. Three on the shoulders and knee injury in a short career....yup that's a prone guy. Think before you speak man: "His injuries were because of his young age".....LOL.....you make lots of sense. Injuries can come at any time, but tend to happen later in the career when parts and joints get worn out. His body was not immature, you are a Dr. now? lol.....he took a beating because he though he was super man and he was introduced to the artificial turf several times, HARD. It don't happen to Arod like it did to stafford because Arod is SMARTER and can escape better, throw on the run better, and knows when to just toss it away, unlike that dumb monkey stafford.

Reaction score
You equivocate all injuries that occur to the same general area. You are completely ignorant about both the intricacies and fundamentals of the game of football. You TYPE LIKE THIS in one massive, amorphic "paragraph." Misuse of the ellipsis is rampant. The irrelevant personal insults toward Stafford are poorly attempted and not even funny.

It is truly hard to read.

OP
OP
Alex

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the early injuries were because of his young age in the NFL. He started as a true freshman in college, played 3 years, and was barely old enough to drink alcohol when he was drafted. His body was too immature to take a beating from NFL players, and he suffered injuries.

I think it's well known that you don't get injured because you're "young". If anything that would prevent injury. The guy is just injury prone.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think Lions fan is fine..

I havent seen him act trollish, he and I even had some big debates last year?

but I wouldnt call him a troll..

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's well known that you don't get injured because you're "young". If anything that would prevent injury. The guy is just injury prone.

The point he may have tried to make is that being young, his body can't take NFL players hitting him.,.

Sort of like putting a 14 year old up on a varsity team vs 17 yr olds and expecting him to handle it all

Reaction score
I think Lions fan is fine..

I havent seen him act trollish, he and I even had some big debates last year?

but I wouldnt call him a troll..

Yeah that was probably me last year, I showed up before Flynn got his payday and I do recognize your avatar.

OP
OP
Alex

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The point he may have tried to make is that being young, his body can't take NFL players hitting him.,.

Sort of like putting a 14 year old up on a varsity team vs 17 yr olds and expecting him to handle it all

Gotcha. I missread it, my mistake!

Reaction score
Because they say "State Farm" like 400 gigabillion times on the show, literally just over and over in no discernible context.

OP
OP
Alex

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh haha I just have it because it's a shot from the end of their "discount doublecheck" commercial and I thought that guy was kinda funny/weird so I figured he'd make a good avatar.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Fortunately one of us is a Lions fan and knows what he's talking about.

Stafford separated his left shoulder once.

Stafford injured his right shoulder in week 1 of 2010, and then reaggrivated the same injury later in the season. It was then repaired surgically by the famous Dr. James Andrews and it is more resistant to injury than it was before. Stafford then entered into a rigorous workout routine during the lockout to beef himself up so as to make himself more resistant to injury. And then the following season he did not miss a snap.

Stafford also had a knee injury that made him miss time in his rookie year.

The same thing happened to your Rodgers... if you recall, in the very limited play that Rodgers had behind Favre, he was getting injured and knocked out of the game too. And now Rodgers has matured and it's not happening anymore... although as I said, we did pop his cherry.

WOW....looks like you know what you are talking about.....STAFFORD got hurt....AGAIN.....so how many times is that in how many years now??? Thought so bud. He is INJURY PRONE.

Members online

Latest posts