Jay Cutler already talking smack

Justanobserver

Cheesehead
Reaction score

green19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol @ Cutler, he's good for at least two picks against the pack. Clay and Perry are gonna knock him around like a rag doll all game long.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
But while the secondary is bumping the receivers, will his o line be able to keep him off the ground? He's not playing the Colts this time.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
I never knew Jay Cutler to run his mouth, but I guess there's always that first time. I hope Bush can pull his head out of his ****** area long enough to make Cutler eat those words. Do you think that article went up on the locker room bulletin board?

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see Matthews racking up at least 3 more sacks against this porous o-line. Hopefully Perry or Walden even getting one late in the game after they are putting all their concentration on CM3.

Marshall might get 125+ yards though.

I also see Shields having a big game and taking over that starting role before House returns. Shields can really use his speed to take some chances against a slower receiver like Jeffery or to stay stride for stride with Hester.

Even though Jeffery had a fast pro day, I really can't see him as a speed receiver. He hasn't shown it on the field other then glimpses in college against smaller schools when he didn't have the ball.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I can see Matthews racking up at least 3 more sacks against this porous o-line. Hopefully Perry or Walden even getting one late in the game after they are putting all their concentration on CM3.

Marshall might get 125+ yards though.

I also see Shields having a big game and taking over that starting role before House returns. Shields can really use his speed to take some chances against a slower receiver like Jeffery or to stay stride for stride with Hester.

Even though Jeffery had a fast pro day, I really can't see him as a speed receiver. He hasn't shown it on the field other then glimpses in college against smaller schools when he didn't have the ball.

I don't know about Marshall. He's really good, but from what I read, the Packers are going to put Tramon on him the whole game. That might cut his numbers back a little. Which then makes me wonder who else is going to be open if Marshall get's all of Tramon's attention. It's unrealistic to hope the Packers' secondary would improve that much in just a few days time.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cutler and Mrshall were saying that too our secondary guys,but they should woory about Perry and Clay they will be messing up their rhythm all day they will stop the run enough Forte was not happy last week didn't get the ball enough so thing that is fire waiting to happen.

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Casey heyward and Jeffries used to play against each other in the SEC. According to heyward, he has had some success against jeffries. That is a match up the pack could look into.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
...Jay Cutler wouldn't do that. He's a nice boy.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never knew Jay Cutler to run his mouth, but I guess there's always that first time. I hope Bush can pull his head out of his ****** area long enough to make Cutler eat those words. Do you think that article went up on the locker room bulletin board?

the fact that we suck on defense and ppl are calling the unit our weak link should be motivation enough.

Members online

Latest posts