Jax dud and studs

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's true for most teams, historically Rodgers hasn't been affected by winds like they had today. Go back, it's kind of an amazing stat but he's pretty much average Aaron when winds are 15+ mph.
When we lost to Minnesota it was very windy.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, I meant Rodgers' stats don't fall much. Most other QBs lose quite a bit when winds are over 15mph.
Rodgers isn't getting any younger. Arm strength may not be what it used to be. This is why we need to win now.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd give the defense a stud overall. Only gave up 13 points, and were put in tough positions with offensive turnovers.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Huge Studs goes to The Rams for beating Seattle. As a result we have the number 1 seed. And a shoutout to Arizona as that hail mary was insane. They literally pulled an Arodg.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd give the defense a stud overall. Only gave up 13 points, and were put in tough positions with offensive turnovers.
Outside of the last possession you’d be hard pressed to find 2 plays made on defense in any of it.

stops were mostly a result of Jax miscues. Dropped balls, overthrown, penalties. The defense didn’t let them just walk in, they didn’t really do anything else either other than 1 series at the end.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Outside of the last possession you’d be hard pressed to find 2 plays made on defense in any of it.

stops were mostly a result of Jax miscues. Dropped balls, overthrown, penalties. The defense didn’t let them just walk in, they didn’t really do anything else either other than 1 series at the end.
I think it's safe to say Jaire was greatly missed today.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really a stud or dud, but relieved that we stopped them on 4th and 26 at the end of the game. I still get a sick feeling when our opponent has that down and distance.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is just too soft. I mean I just don’t see guys with that Dawg mentality on defense. They get bullied up front way too much. Sometimes it’s not even about scheme...it’s about effort and being a Dawg in the trenches. There was a play where I watched Preston Smith just half *** try and and grab a guy and miss the tackle. It’s crap like that that gets them ran on by everybody.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worst 7-2 team in the league, possibly NFL history!

Sorry. I’m just trying to be like all the other Packer fans.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s time to chime in... They are PATHETIC embarrassing you let a bum team like that come in and barely squeak by... they are pathetic at home too. They barely give the ball to jones which is pathetic and there playcalling today was pathetic and hard to watch. I don’t want any excuses for them either that was pathetic. They are pathetic they stand no chance in the playoffs and if I didn’t say how pathetic they are I’ll make it clear they are
P
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is just too soft. I mean I just don’t see guys with that Dawg mentality on defense. They get bullied up front way too much. Sometimes it’s not even about scheme...it’s about effort and being a Dawg in the trenches. There was a play where I watched Preston Smith just half *** try and and grab a guy and miss the tackle. It’s crap like that that gets them ran on by everybody.

Members online

Latest posts