James Starks Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm not going to call him an alcoholic by any means. He's young, has money, maybe he likes to party a bit. it's hardly a stretch to think so. it is apparent that he's not as dedicated to himself like he needs to be if he wants to have a good NFL career though.

Sky King

Reaction score
i'm not going to call him an alcoholic by any means. He's young, has money, maybe he likes to party a bit. it's hardly a stretch to think so. it is apparent that he's not as dedicated to himself like he needs to be if he wants to have a good NFL career though.
It's the possible underlying reason(s) for that which has my attention, alcoholic or no alcoholic.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's possible. It's also possible he just likes to have a good time. It's possible he doesn't really like football all that much other than he can get a check from it. Maybe he just doesn't like to put in all that work? I like to be thin, but I like ice cream too. maybe he likes football, but likes to go out with his friends a lot too?

People can choose to drink and not be an alcoholic. maybe he just has different priorities and thinks he can have his good time and play too? There's a big difference between that and a guy that has his life controlled by a bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts