James Starks Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I appreciate Starks' contributions early in his career, but I always believed the 2/$6M extension was a mistake.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The axe fell on James' career but it was inevitable. He really hit the wall this year when he was infrequently healthy. He had some good plays and was a decent second rb for a couple of seasons. I'm glad for him that he lasted until he was 30.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
many of the fans here called it. no surprise.

Ted Thompson's Mind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't worry, boys. I got my eye on a certain running back prospect from one of the top NAIA programs in the country. I hear he can also long snap.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish him well. He played an important role for this team at times.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He might have survived the obvious drop in play from 15 to 16.... But the car accident seemed to seal the deal....
I really liked starks and think he might still be able to make a come back for some other team. Low miles veteran.

D

Deleted member 6794

This is hardly a surprising move. Starks turned out to be a decent player for a sixth round pick who contributed mightily during the 2010 Super Bowl run. I wish him all the best going forward.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Thanks for the contributions. But this is the only move that could have been made.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm more surprised by this move than the move earlier today. We're body thin here not just talent thin at RB. At least at CB we have bodies that we HOPE can become players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts