J Walker

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I read on packersnews.com he is offically holding out. Why? Because this is what he has to do as a man and this is what is best for him. I've lost a great deal of respect for him. I tried to stretch the 'excuses' for his missing the voluntary minicap. What happened to players who think of the team first and have faith the team will take care of them when the time comes? Oh ... they are on the Patriots.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's wrong with these players today? Everyone thinks they are getting the shaft. Thats BS. What the NFL needs to do is a have a fan appreciation week where the NFL players go to work with America's backbone the blue collar worker and get a taste of real life. These guys are crying because they're only making 2 million and should be making 3 million, damn the luck. Hey Javon let's trade paychecks. I'll show you how rough you've got it! I'm sick and tired of these guys wanting more money because they had a good year. So you caught 12 touchdowns. So since you caught the ball like you are payed to do you deserve more money? BS I'm tired of this CRAP just do your job!!!!!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't seem to remember the last time #4 held out and I'm pretty sure he will be in the HOF well before walker or any of these other morons that are not attending camp. Obviously there is a little bit of class that goes with it as well, and these fools that hold out don't have any. Really shows the "I" in team doesn't it?

spaulding

Cheesehead
Reaction score
here's the article from Packernews.com. Apparently for Slickvision the words officially and perhaps are interchangeable

www.packersnews.com/archives/news/p...osenhaus client attending a minicamp however.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Can't seem to remember the last time #4 held out and I'm pretty sure he will be in the HOF well before walker or any of these other morons that are not attending camp. Obviously there is a little bit of class that goes with it as well, and these fools that hold out don't have any. Really shows the "I" in team doesn't it?

I've got ESPN Radio on and I keep hearing Javon say 'I'm doin what is best for me' what kind of bullskank is that? I liked .. LIKED Javon big time up to this point. Then he has the balls to say 'I hope the people respect what I have to do for myself' ***** YEW ... I respect what players do for the team. Then he goes on to say he is aware the Packers have only restructured one other players contract before their final year and that was Favre, so what does he think he is on par with the man throwing him the ball now? The man who has THREE MVPs?

Man this really ticks me off, I supported this guy and defended him.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
spaulding said:
here's the article from Packernews.com. Apparently for Slickvision the words officially and perhaps are interchangeable

What do you mean by that?

Okay I went to that link, that is not the article. I swear there is something wrong with packersnews.com because I read through four new articles before I left for work. Now when I go there its gone!!

spaulding

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the article's first paragraph Demovsky says "Javon Walker was a no-show on Wednesday for the first day of the Green Bay Packers

spaulding

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went you packerchatters;com and they have a link to the story you're talking about but that site-packernews.com-sucks and I can't find it either.

flash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh....(big sigh)

This really sucks! I really like Javon as a player, and thought he was a stand up guy. He really let his team down. Just another example of the papmered, malcontent modern athlete. Its too bad 'cause I think Walkers break out season had something to do with Brett coming back. I think the offense is really going to miss him, if he doesn't report to camp.
I highly doubt if Thompson is going to give in and pay this guy.

I wonder if the Packers had an incling of Javon holding out and that is why they drafted a WR in the second round? IF so, it sucks that a player can manipulate a teams draft. Just think of the defensive player we could have had with that 2nd round pick!!!

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rosenhaus Walkers agent

ESPN reported this morning that this agent currently has 10 players involved in holdouts. Terrell Owens and Walker amongst them. He was also agent for McKenzie's troubles last year. The agent can't make money on current contract so he agitates for another.

With the dead cap money this year the timing of the holdout could not be worse for Walker. The kid is getting bad advice as the Packers have few options but to say no.

The WR draft choices are looking better.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Rosenhaus Walkers agent

CaliforniaCheez said:
The WR draft choices are looking better.

With Terrence Murphy, hopefully he can get good production at WR if we need him to, but Javon is strong, a good possesion reciever but has been clutch for us catching the deep ball, also td's in the red zone...we need him back

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts