it's not lambaeu

mickey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

at the vikings game on friday.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny pic, but it is sad but true. Way hard to get any sort of tickets to regular season home games unless you want to pay $$$. Hope you had a good time there in your Green Bay jersey lol.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahahaha Nice pic. It's just strange how good the vikings are/were (even though i hate them) and how many fans showed up last year. You'd think with a team like that, they wouldn't have to worry about blackouts.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny pic, but it is sad but true. Way hard to get any sort of tickets to regular season home games unless you want to pay $$$. Hope you had a good time there in your Green Bay jersey lol.
It's sadder for them, that can't sell out a stadium, and have bums (most) as fans... Most because I know a viking or two that are actually intelligent, good fans. (Yeah, I was shocked too)

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Minneapolis, so I end up hearing a lot about the whole "Purple Favre Situation." Most all Vikqueens fans are really excited to have Brett as a QB. Of course, the relished in all of Favre's misfortunes as a Packer and a Jet...now they seemed to have forgot about all that. You hear a lot of Vikings fans say "....I've always hated the Packers...but I've respected Favre as a player."

Listen, if Viking fans want to cheer on their new quarterback, I have no problem with that at all. I just want the viking fans to be honest about the past and recognize that they've hated Favre's guts for almost two decades.

I would have so much more respect for any Viking fan who simply stated "Yeah, I admit it...I hated Favre for a long time. But now that he's the quarterback of the Vikings, I'm going to just swallow my pride, forget about the past, and look forward to the next two seasons."

All I know is....if I hear any viking fan give A-Rod a hard time, I'll tell them to be careful what they say, you never know who will be taking snaps for the Vikings in 2025.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't there but I heard some folks saw a handful of Favre fans at Lambeau Saturday night with Viking #4 jerseys on! :bad:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Wearing a #4 Vikings jersey to a GB game is basically telling the world you've had a Lobotomy. Or watched 4 Viking SB losses. Same difference.

It's hard to imagine anything more ridiculously stupid especially when somebody paid money for those seats to see the GBP. I guess they were making an anti- MM and TT statement or were confused Viking fans. The Packer management should determine if those seats were season tickets ones. If so, they should yank em and resell them to REAL Packers fans.

Did anybody ask them if they realized they were at the wrong stadium?

Members online

Latest posts