1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It is going to happen.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Aug 26, 2007.

1. dhpackr

dhpackr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    YES, tell us oh great spelling master, what do you think, i CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS!

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I think my reply there says how I feel on that scenario. Maybe someone can explain it to you.

And people wonder why I'm rude to dumb people. They make it too easy to resist!

(and 'spelling master'? wtf? God you entertain me so much)

3. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54

You're the coolest dude EVER, Tromadz.

We all know it. Duh. Cool guy.

4. dhpackr

dhpackr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    this should be hilarious. are you saying that if A-Rod out-performed #4 in training camp, TT & MM would still start Brett Favre?

5. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    C'mon Zombie.... Don't let the facts ruin the Favre-bashing party. :roll:

6. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You really fail at baiting.

7. mi_keys

mi_keys Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If Michael Turner outperformed LaDainian Tomlinson in TC would you bench Tomlinson?

8. Fuzznuts

Fuzznuts Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    DH.

Don't bother. Some people don't have the courage of their convictions to actually come out and say what they believe--that Favre has lost it and he sucks, and should be replaced by Aaron Rodgers, no matter how wrong headed, ridiculous, and foolish that that belief actually is-- so they make subtle hints and accusations like a chick that you have to be a mind reader to figure out what they're saying.

Favre will prove the naysayers and bashers wrong this season and they will look foolish enough.

Yet to these same posters, if you point out a weakness of Thompson's (even if you give him props in other areas), they hit the roof and gang up and attack you personally, and try to treat you like you're a moron.

Don't sweat it.

We will all see what the season will bear.

At least, some of us will, who aren't in total denial. :lol:

9. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you guys need to keep in mind that A-rod didn't really play against the starting D.

10. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Favre still has what it takes to get the job done. Even the announcers said after the game on Thursday night that Favre was near perfection. They wouldnt say that if he was washed up.

11. dhpackr

dhpackr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    trom is washed up!

12. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't think anyone believes Favre is washed up. They're rather concerned about his decision-making though. Which has been partly due to the fact that they have had a poor team for the last couple of years from injures or getting rid of Sherman's mistakes. Favre finally has the defense to keep him in the game, but no longer has Holmgren to keep him under control.

Favre may have lost a step, he may not have. I think he finally has a team where he doesn't have to feel like the weight is on his shoulders. Hopefully he can hold the offense together.

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    He;s getting older, but has looked sharp and ready to play this year. I LOVED when he was shown on the sideline playing "under center" with one of the coaches. He seems to have that old spark back that makes him so much fun to watch!

14. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If he is still walking and talking you start Favre in the next game. That's what you do.

15. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  16. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow,

I only got have way through this thread before I realized "Why are we even talking about this ?

I could understand this worthy of conversation under different circumstances; but to debate how Brett is going to go out while we are presently 3-0 as a team and Brett is about two break two of the Biggest NFL records; seems a little strange to say the least.

Shouldn't we be enjoying these good times with Brett while we have them ?

17. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is an old post full of Favre bashing that I brought back to show that I was for Favre the entire off-season, defending him vehemently with facts after facts.

Favre at this rate has probably a 1 in 3 chance of winning his 4th MVP this year. I hope he can keep it up. Favre's my favorite player.

It was James Lofton and it pissed me off when Lofton went to the Raiders and everyone kept saying he was washed. Then Lofton went to the Bills and was stellar, earning yet another trip to the Pro Bowl and actually did pretty well in one of the Bills' SB losses.

This is the same feeling I was getting this off-season, very defensive of a player who still has it, yet so many people wanted to write him off. MM definitely knew what's up, and now we're seeing MM was right all along.

18. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    [​IMG]

Congrats, here's a cookie.

19. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks like I better keep a better eye out for the dates on these posts :roll:

20. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Trom. 8)

Now let's see Favre get an MVP, put all the records out of P Manning's reach, and finish with back-to-back SB wins.

21. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I would love nothing more.

It's a conspiracy, I'm sure.