Isnt it amazing

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well what do ya know..

a 16+ year vet is better then a 2nd year starter

No **** LOL

I hate the argument of Rodgers took 13-3 and went 6-10

Did you know that around 4 starters form the NFCCG on the defense were gone for majority of the year in 2008? Recall Al gone 4 games, Barnett missed 7 games, Jenkins missed 12 games , Bibby only played in 7 games?

Yeah I know, excuses..But...but...but... its all Rodgers fault..

So here is that argument again

If Rodgers is to blame for the losses in 08, then that means Brett gets the loss for the NFCCG?

This is where you say Al got owned by Plax,that Ryan only rushed for 29 yards, the d-l and o-l sucked it

Yet you wont or can't acknowledge how poorly the D played in 08

And for the record..I lay at least 2 losses in 08 on Rodgers head.

I think I covered it all..

Even with that said,continue to post we enjoy new ideas, and perspectives!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OK..the A-RODGE ball washers are out in full effect, I see...

Ohio and PackersRS win the prize for biggest TT ballwashers of the week! They may not be “tied” to Teddy at the moment, but I bet they’d love to be. LOL!
Trying to reason with a Tedophile is futile. Their worship of the Rainbow Fox is their religion. Yes, Queen Ted signed Woodson. As the saying goes, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Teddy is still a loser (36-37 lifetime) and he always will be. Congratulations on your undying support for a “GM” who would have to improve to be mediocre, losers.

Hey butthead

I want the damn essay on why Ted has an ego

Shut up or put up..

You got nothing, your to chicken, or just blowing out your ***

Seahawks1986

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Despite early successes, Rodgers had been unable to win a close game during the season despite seven opportunities to do so." Quoted from [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Rodgers"]Aaron Rodgers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

"For the opening game of the 2009 regular season, Rodgers recorded his first win in a comeback situation when he made a fifty yard touchdown pass to [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wide_receiver"]wide receiver[/ame] [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Jennings"]Greg Jennings[/ame] with about a minute remaining in the game to help beat the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Bears"]Chicago Bears[/ame] 21-15" Same source.

I hope you are not talking about the Cowboys game this last week. Cowboys didn't put any points on the board until it was WAY to late. That is not a 4th Quarter comeback victory that was nearly a shutout.

Rodgers had his drive that he could of won against the Bucs but looked like a Rookie as he fell apart.

Fourth quarter summary
http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/football/nfl/game/Packers_Buccaneers/2009/11/08

I watched the game with my friends and told them what would happen to Rodgers when he tried for that final drive, seems I was right. Pick 6 while looking panicked and folding under pressure.

There are my facts right perhaps you should check yours. Just because your a mod doesn't mean you know what the hell your talking about, you have shown that much.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Despite early successes, Rodgers had been unable to win a close game during the season despite seven opportunities to do so." Quoted from Aaron Rodgers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"For the opening game of the 2009 regular season, Rodgers recorded his first win in a comeback situation when he made a fifty yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Greg Jennings with about a minute remaining in the game to help beat the Chicago Bears 21-15" Same source.

I hope you are not talking about the Cowboys game this last week. Cowboys didn't put any points on the board until it was WAY to late. That is not a 4th Quarter comeback victory that was nearly a shutout.

Rodgers had his drive that he could of won against the Bucs but looked like a Rookie as he fell apart.

Fourth quarter summary
Sunday, November 8, 2009 Green Bay Packers - Tampa Bay Buccaneers Box Scores, Game Results & Summary - USATODAY.com

I watched the game with my friends and told them what would happen to Rodgers when he tried for that final drive, seems I was right. Pick 6 while looking panicked and folding under pressure.

There are my facts right perhaps you should check yours. Just because your a mod doesn't mean you know what the hell your talking about, you have shown that much.
So you said that he couldn't WIN in the 4th quarter (NEVER SAID COMEBACK). I pointed 2 games. You agreed with one, but quoted WIKIPEDIA as a source that he doesn't. And in the other you refered to comeback win. Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Rodgers could have won it but fell apart..Yup I agree he had a chance and did blow it..

So again if it ALL hinges on Rodgers and throwing the pick 6, then of course it was all Bretts fault in the NFCCG

Thanks for clearing it up

Seahawks1986

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the references where I quoted both if you read the entire first post I stated I had seen him come back once this year and fail as well. The once was the Bears which I had no problem quoting along with the 7 failures of the last year and the Bucs of this year. I also stated he has tons of potential but we will see where that goes.

As for Rogers pick 6 to Favres pick in the game against the Giants. Favre had sealed the deal, the game was over the D had held them and it was a 4th and insane situation. The first down given up was a major factor in that loss, Favres pick just made it final.

You all more than any know Favre is High Risk High Reward player, but more often than not he gets the job done. More often than not is much higher than once in 9 attempts. I hope to see Rodgers improve on this one, and I felt he was put in an unfaire situation after all the drama. However, this season he and the Pack had 2 chances to shut the Vikings up and seal the Favre era away for good. Rodgers played great for a man on the run, but he threw 5 TD's 1 Pick and a Fumble combined in those games, Favre threw 7 TD's 0 Picks 0 Fumbles.

Personally I felt both QB's were insanely accurate, both QB's played far above any average QB's level in those games as well. I feel Rodgers has by far a better WR corp, while the Vikes have a better balance overall. Rodgers does tend to make Rookie mistakes when the game is on the line...running out of bounds for a loss instead of throwing the ball away.

Watching Favre overcome the boos on every single down he played the entire game when he set foot in Lambeau made it mean even more, and add to it when he was given a chance to say I told you so after the win he simply said "I hope they know I love them." When talking about the fans.

I understood the decision by the organization to move on, and though it may not say much on the front of the WIN NOW mentality it says much on the build our future front. Both have their merits, but I do not see a Hero of GB yet and that is what it took to save the organization from the Dark Ages before. Lombardi and Favre is Rodgers truly the next savior? Or is he just passing through as the Packers look to rebuild till their next Hero comes.

What do yall think? As Greenbay Packer Fans and not Rodger Fans because he is your current starter or Favre haters because he went to a division rival. Unbiast and Honestly do you believe Aaron Rodgers is truly your next Hero? Why or Why Not?

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've just gotta go watch the old boy play one more time this weekend.

The last time I was at the Twinkie Dome, in 1996, John Randle gave Favre fits. This one versus Seattle should be a high-scoring affair.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
W2w2w2w2uykerwq

As for Rogers pick 6 to Favres pick in the game against the Giants. Favre had sealed the deal, the game was over the D had held them and it was a 4th and insane situation. The first down given up was a major factor in that loss, Favres pick just made it final.

WHAT? Do you even watch the games? You are describing the Philly 4th and 26 game.

The Giants game Pack got ball 1st in overtime, 2nd down Brett threw the int.

No matter if he got us there, no matter if ALL season he single handily won EVERY game ALL by himself, no matter if the Giants kicker missed 50 FG to give the Pack a chance to win...The Packers HAD THE CHANCE..

Brett was in charge and the leader of that team to get us to the SB and he FAILED when it counted most...

Just like Rodgers has done 2 times last year and the Tampa game this year..

Thats what gets me big time..People such as your self are fast as hell to blame Rodgers for losing games last year,but when it comes to Brett losing games it never happened...It was Harris fault, Grant only got 29 yards, and all that bull-crap...As the leader and the q/b he CAN NOT throw int at the worse possible moments..

1. Green Bay Packers at 15:00
  2. 9-L.Tynes kicks 63 yards from NYG 30 to GB 7. 81-K.Robinson to GB 26 for 19 yards (22-R.Droughns).
  3. 1-10-GB 26  (14:54) 25-R.Grant left end to GB 28 for 2 yards (58-A.Pierce). NYG-91-J.Tuck was injured during the play.
  4. 2-8-GB 28  (14:13) 4-B.Favre pass short right intended for 80-D.Driver INTERCEPTED by 23-C.Webster at GB 43. 23-C.Webster to GB 34 for 9 yards (80-D.Driver).
What do yall think? As Greenbay Packer Fans and not Rodger Fans because he is your current starter or Favre haters because he went to a division rival. Unbiast and Honestly do you believe Aaron Rodgers is truly your next Hero? Why or Why Not?[/quote]

If Rodgers were cut today and they bought back Brett, he would get the same support that Rodgers gets from me right now...I SUPPORT the players as much as possible, if they suck I will complain about them but they still get support because they are a PACKER

Hero is a little extreme right now for Rodgers..

Brett was more of a person that could get hero worship cuz of how he stopped his cheating and his drug abuse to be a bettter person on and off the field.

Members online

Latest posts