Is this wrong?

Sadie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New Year's Eve 2006 I am going to be watching the Packers/Bears like everybody else here but is it wrong that I wear a Samkon Gado jersey. I just recently purchased it because I loved how he played in his stay in Green Bay. I was puzzled as to why they let him go but nevertheless what is everyone else's opinion on having a Gado item.

That also brings up another interesting question. Do you stop wearing jerseys after that person has been traded? Converse!

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah don't wear those jerseys. Thats why I have 3. Green, KGB, And favre. I really want a jennings 1 tho :p

Reaction score
I wouldn't consider it wrong, you're supporting your team and you're supporting a player that any sport needs more of. If it was TO, then there might be some second guessing, but for Gado it's all good!

I'll still be wearing my BF (Brett Favre, not Boy Friend - arrow :wink: ) long after he retires.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldnt see anything bad about wearing a Gado jersey. So long as you are not in public ;) But it bothers me to see at lambeau someone wearing a Sharper jersey, or a McKenzie jersey

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends on how they left.

I understand if a lot of folks have a J Walker jersey, and they better not wear it ever except on laundry day!

now if they left on good terms like Na'il Diggs or something, yeah, represent the kid!

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I understand if a lot of folks have a J Walker jersey, and they better not wear it ever except on laundry day!

now if they left on good terms like Na'il Diggs or something, yeah, represent the kid!
Thats how I feel as well. I only have one jersey and its of my favorite Packer. If #56 leaves I will get a different one. Gado left on good terms so wear it with pride.

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Thats how I feel as well. I only have one jersey and its of my favorite Packer. If #56 leaves I will get a different one. Gado left on good terms so wear it with pride.

yeah I don't see anything wrong with it. I've got a home Favre, and an awy Green and Hawk. I also sport Reggie White every now and then.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jerseys that should be outlawed (i think this is unanamous): Walker, McKenzie

Davenport, Gado, Rivera, Wahle, should all be acceptible

I have a ton of Packer Jerseys, e-bay is a great place to scour for old time packers jerseys...I have Hawk, Favre (bought new)...and old ones such as Antonio Freeman, Mark Chmura, Eugene Robinson, Gilbert, etc...whichever jerseys I wear on gameday is a gametime decision

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wear it. It's a Packer jersey and if it's the only one you got you have a good excuse to wear it. If you have other though then I'd go with one of the others.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen people that have embroidered in the years the player played between the name and number, I think that looks like crap.

Best Jersey I ever saw was an authentic looking Scott Norwood Bills Jersey. In the place where the Numbers would go, was replaced by simply two letters. W.R.

R.P.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For many years Packers fans have worn Reggie White jerseys even when he was playing for Carolina.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck, if you like it, wear it!

I still wear my Jan Stenerud jersey every once in a while. Get some weird looks from the youngsters, but who cares?!?!

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would it be bad protocol to wear that jersey?

What other people think about something you cherish isn't important, is it?

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck, if you like it, wear it!

I still wear my Jan Stenerud jersey every once in a while. Get some weird looks from the youngsters, but who cares?!?!

u shouldn't get looks for wearing the jersey of the greatest kicker of all time, and the only HOF Kicker!

(and a norwegian :D)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New Year's Eve 2006 I am going to be watching the Packers/Bears like everybody else here but is it wrong that I wear a Samkon Gado jersey. I just recently purchased it because I loved how he played in his stay in Green Bay. I was puzzled as to why they let him go but nevertheless what is everyone else's opinion on having a Gado item.

That also brings up another interesting question. Do you stop wearing jerseys after that person has been traded? Converse!

Gado was the bright spot of the worst year since '91. Wear it with Pride. I'll always be grateful for what Gado brought to the team that one dark year.

Latest posts