1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Is Super Bowl XXXI on DVD anywhere?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Guest, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Figured I'd make my first post to the forum (hi all) an easy one. Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of Super Bowl 31 on DVD?

I'm able to find 1-30 on DVD, as well as 32 and a few later ones, but I can't find 31 anywhere other than on VHS. From somewhere in the UK or Europe is best (UPS, etc, seem to add an imaginary $40 for shipping on $10 items), but from anywhere in NTSC or PAL format is fine really.

2. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Dec 14, 2004
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

The title you've posted appears to be a season review for 96/97 (and is unclear about whether it contains the actual SB game in entirety). It's also a VHS tape - try searching Amazon for "superbowl xxxi" with "DVD" checked: nothing. Also, I dunno about the US, but most retailers here stopped selling VCRs in 2004, so I'd be nuts to buy anything other than DVD.

I had Googled for it and it appears that there is no actual SB 31 on DVD, except for DVD-R conversions off eBay. Everything else appears to be season highlights or special interest. I'm gobsmacked NFL Films, Polygram or the Packers themselves haven't released this on DVD - it's their most recent SB success, after all.

Thanks for the response anyway. I'll have to keep hunting...
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Just a follow-up to prevent anyone wasting their time: found a copy on DVD on eBay.