Is it worth it?

jaykoby7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it is but my dad doesnt think so. lol

Someone is selling the green package for the entire 2009 season. There are 4 tickets. The seats are on the sideline and near the field. He is selling them for $100 ticket. So 2400 if you dont include preseason. I think this is a good deal. Me and my friend want to go to all the games next year. Anyone else think this is a good deal? Maybe you can convince my dad lol.

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uhm... the price is a little steep, but that is pretty cool to go to every game of the season... i say yes

OP
OP
J

jaykoby7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks a-rod. Its not as bad as you think though. Its only 28 dollars over face value. the tickets cost 72. Considering some people were selling for 150 a ticket this looks like a really good deal lol. and If I get the bears game at lambeau those sell for 200+ right?

Well thanks for sayin yes lol

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think so... most games with vikes or the bears playing the pack are around 200. bt yes that a very good deal.

to go to one game last year cost me like 730 dollars

OP
OP
J

jaykoby7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dang! thats alot of cash lol.

I couldve been at the game in november against the bears when we killed them but my dad sold the tickets! I was so mad. We went to the one in chicago cuz we have bears season tickets too (long story) and they lost! why didnt we go to the awesome one.

Latest posts