• Realease or trade

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Retire

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd wager that Rodgers is going to be a fully motivated and better QB this season. He also won't be playing with a broken thumb. I know everyone think he crapped the bed in 2022, but it wasn't just him on that bed.
He should play well this season, he's a talented guy, he has talent around him, and as you say, he's motivated. The only real question is can he stay healthy, which is an issue for older athletes. I hope he stays healthy, because I want that #1 pick. Hard to say how the Jets will do in that division. I feel like they can at least get second place.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron couldn't win in Green Bay with half that roster and a playbook he KNEW...he ain't gonna win much with a new playbook.
To his fortune on paper he now has a bona-fide defense that destroyed us last season. So he can be very average and still win 9 or 10 games.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
He should play well this season, he's a talented guy, he has talent around him, and as you say, he's motivated. The only real question is can he stay healthy, which is an issue for older athletes. I hope he stays healthy, because I want that #1 pick. Hard to say how the Jets will do in that division. I feel like they can at least get second place.
His OL will be the biggest question mark. I won't be surprised to see the Jets try to fortify it in the next 3 weeks.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Rodgers gets the snaps he needs for us to get a #1. Other than that I could give a crap less about him. Haven’t read a single BS article about him. Never liked him, ID’d him as a punk YEARS ago and every Jan he proved me right. Ready to follow a team and not some Prima Donna who thinks the team owes HIM.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then what in 2025 when the cap catches up to his demands and they have to shred the Defense?
That is 2 seasons down the road. Rodgers may pack it in by then. They are shooting for the stars in 2023 and 2024 much like the Vikings did with Favre in 2009 and 2010. Remember, Joe Namath and 1968 was a long, long time ago. Jet fans are starving.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is 2 seasons down the road. Rodgers may pack it in by then. They are shooting for the stars in 2023 and 2024 much like the Vikings did with Favre in 2009 and 2010. Remember, Joe Namath and 1968 was a long, long time ago. Jet fans are starving.
Unfortunately I do remember. For two reasons. I didn't want the AFL to win. Maybe if the Colts would have played Unitas more. And the 2nd...well.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its all fun n games until he starts losing and the tude sets in im not gonna throw to x and y...then audibles out to play chuck n duck...I predict wild card L to Bills by 21.

Reaction score
His OL will be the biggest question mark. I won't be surprised to see the Jets try to fortify it in the next 3 weeks.
I was thinking that same thing. If I recall the Jets biggest need is now OL and now that Rodgers has taken a pay cut it gives them some flexibility to work a trade deal.
I kinda expected the Jets to use some of that to bolster that area. They are a little banged up right now and that doesn’t bode well for an older HOF QB who has to remain upright.

Last edited:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ask the guys who thought they were divas.
I thought they were both divas, but that never particularly bothered me. They're pampered star athletes, what do you expect? I did like, and still like them both.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it time? Yes, I'm hoping @captwimm gets early release from Forum-purgatory... traffic on the forum is dead & I'd be thrilled to see him back.
I thought he said he had an extended vacation coming up a while back.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Is it time? Yes, I'm hoping @captwimm gets early release from Forum-purgatory... traffic on the forum is dead & I'd be thrilled to see him back.

Seems every year the forum is relatively quiet between Jan. and Sept. Once the bandwagon gets gassed up in Sept, this place will be jumping again....some even off cliffs.

Members online

Latest posts