• Realease or trade

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Retire

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it time? Yes, I'm hoping @captwimm gets early release from Forum-purgatory... traffic on the forum is dead & I'd be thrilled to see him back.
Nobody has butted heads with him more than me over the years and you are correct on both fronts. And really most of it was my fault. Once I realized all I had to do was stop once we started down a circular argument, life on here was so much better. He's a quirky guy maybe but he certainly wasn't a bad guy at all. And he brought some stuff to the forum nobody else does and to the benefit of the owners, drove a lot of conversation on this board.

But I'm pretty sure his account has been toasted by the powers that be, doubt we'll be seeing him back.
With training camp & preseason upon us 16.45% increase isn't much to brag about, IMHO. Whatever makes you happy... :(
People clicking to see nobody talking about anything isn’t going take it far. Traffic might be up? I blame AI lol

But it’s pretty obvious that postings and engagement are not what they were in the past. Kind of odd for a new season with lots of new faces and a new QB and TC half over already.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Nobody has butted heads with him more than me over the years and you are correct on both fronts. And really most of it was my fault. Once I realized all I had to do was stop once we started down a circular argument, life on here was so much better. He's a quirky guy maybe but he certainly wasn't a bad guy at all. And he brought some stuff to the forum nobody else does and to the benefit of the owners, drove a lot of conversation on this board.

But I'm pretty sure his account has been toasted by the powers that be, doubt we'll be seeing him back.
People clicking to see nobody talking about anything isn’t going take it far. Traffic might be up? I blame AI lol

But it’s pretty obvious that postings and engagement are not what they were in the past. Kind of odd for a new season with lots of new faces and a new QB and TC half over already.
Actually I was thinking a few weeks back that the period between OTA and camp opening was busier this off season than the recent past. A new QB and takes on the former one drove a lot of it. We were getting comment quantity daily what was weekly 2-4 years ago. I recall days from then with 3-5 posts.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score

It's possible that some of posters became Jets fans in order to continue worshipping their god??? *wg*

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Seems every year the forum is relatively quiet between Jan. and Sept. Once the bandwagon gets gassed up in Sept, this place will be jumping again....some even off cliffs.
This forum has never had a shortage of cliff jumpers. Down right embarrassing at times. I used to lurk on other teams boards just because I found it amusing and tremendous free entertainment to watch their meltdowns in real time. It's important to laugh every day.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually I was thinking a few weeks back that the period between OTA and camp opening was busier this off season than the recent past. A new QB and takes on the former one drove a lot of it. We were getting comment quantity daily what was weekly 2-4 years ago. I recall days from then with 3-5 posts.
The changes, with Rodgers leaving, has had an effect on traffic, no doubt about it.

Reaction score
The changes, with Rodgers leaving, has had an effect on traffic, no doubt about it.
I think of Jordan starts/continues playing well? You’ll see a slight resurgence. Good or bad Rodgers did drive traffic. He’s such an intriguing player to follow.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
M

Mod Gods got him prolly. Wanna have a game and guess which one? I’ll bet you I win. Brat and a beer at a tailgate is the bet lmao!
I'll take that bet. then boot u when I'm right

Nahh ill just boot ya now...cuz I'm right

This will be fun I can boot when I want

;)

Lmao

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This forum has never had a shortage of cliff jumpers. Down right embarrassing at times. I used to lurk on other teams boards just because I found it amusing and tremendous free entertainment to watch their meltdowns in real time. It's important to laugh every day.
Mix in a little alcohol and those numbers hit the roof! I too am entertained by the Chicken Little's in life.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
As do many things from time to time. A losing season, an unsure future, summer vacation, kids out of school, bye week, etc. I have noticed a lot less arguing in the last month, must be the reduced traffic. :coffee:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
M

Mod Gods got him prolly. Wanna have a game and guess which one? I’ll bet you I win. Brat and a beer at a tailgate is the bet lmao!

How old are you Jayzee by chance? Your antics just strike me as quite young and I’m curious?

Also the mod already has shared precisely why, the story of how it all happened. It isn’t a secret

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Is it time? Yes, I'm hoping @captwimm gets early release from Forum-purgatory... traffic on the forum is dead & I'd be thrilled to see him back.

I didn't always agree with his opinions (but that's why the are called opinion's) but he is one of the forums more prolific posters and created healthy discourse . I'm sure @Shaggy appreciates the reduction in traffic and revenue.

Yeah his fluffers are now on the Jets board I'm guessing.

Rodgers and Favre gave the Packers and the fan base 31 years of excellence at the QB position. Neither was perfect but what both did for the Packers far outweighed any of the bullsh**t. There are some people here that should read Aesop's fable "The Fox and the Grapes". It is even written for children so there should not be any big words.

https://read.gov/aesop/005.html

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't always agree with his opinions (but that's why the are called opinion's) but he is one of the forums more prolific posters and created healthy discourse . I'm sure @Shaggy appreciates the reduction in traffic and revenue.

Rodgers and Favre gave the Packers and the fan base 31 years of excellence at the QB position. Neither was perfect but what both did for the Packers far outweighed any of the bullsh**t. There are some people here that should read Aesop's fable "The Fox and the Grapes". It is even written for children so there should not be any big words.

https://read.gov/aesop/005.html
Its been proven the site got more traffic

Reaction score
As do many things from time to time. A losing season, an unsure future, summer vacation, kids out of school, bye week, etc. I have noticed a lot less arguing in the last month, must be the reduced traffic. :coffee:
Nonsense. Im convinced that I could disagree with everything you say if I just set my mind to it :whistling:

If you guys miss any particular poster at all?
Or if you feel even the slightest tickle of abandonment? just let me know and I’ll offer my best impersonation to make you feel right back at home! :tup:

PS. I do a wonderful dark, but delirious version of “Brandon”, an out-of-control, but yet domineering “JackVainisi@ or even a sophisticated but frugal and shrewd “HRE” You just name it! I can even do a Melody re-mix..I mean Medley re-mix

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
There are some people here that should read Aesop's fable "The Fox and the Grapes". It is even written for children so there should not be any big words.
I don't read pre-classic Greek. Anything translated changes some definitions and meanings every iteration.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score