Is Favre still registered with the NFL ?

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m well known as a Favre hater, and I stand by it but, if he wanted to win me over why doesn`t he prove he`s a true Packer and help us with this temporary QB problem ? He knows the playbook and everything. Just a thought of course.

Patrick J. Costello

Cheesehead
Reaction score
“It’s over”, as George Costanza’s girlfriend stated, while ordering lobster.
This bed was made and unmade by Ted and Mike’s not so excellent adventure.
6 years ago we got hot and rode Rogers home.
Instead of building a dynasty the org has rotted like Brick cheese and produced nothing.
They did it to Favre and now Rodgers.
2 HOF QB’s, 25 yrs, 2 rings, CRIMINAL

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I`m well known as a Favre hater, and I stand by it but, if he wanted to win me over why doesn`t he prove he`s a true Packer and help us with this temporary QB problem ? He knows the playbook and everything. Just a thought of course.
Are you trying to give McCarthy a coronary? :)

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it sux that until Rodgers got hurt only us and NE had made the playoffs 8 straight years, one shy of the all time Cowboys run from 1975-1983. Sux to be us. Anyway, as a Packer fan since the 60’s, I will still watch, hope we get a new DC this year, but even if we don’t, will still watch.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it sux that until Rodgers got hurt only us and NE had made the playoffs 8 straight years, one shy of the all time Cowboys run from 1975-1983.
The Colts also share that record from 2002-2010. The Patriots will probably hold that record all alone by the time it's all over.

It would be nice to have a share of that record, but I tire of people pointing to that streak as proof that Packer fans have no room to complain, and should be satisfied with whatever results we get and whatever product the front office wants to put out there.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would be hilarious / awesome to watch... in a fantasy world, ofc. In reality, even if Hundley has struggled, I think he's better than he's shown and want to see if I'm wrong or right about that.