Inside The Mind Of Peyton Manning

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Found this real interesting piece on Peyton.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Ben Stiller has fun with it.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I think most QBs go through with stuff like this.
Only maybe not that extreme?
Makes me think Peyton could be a good coach someday.
Sucks that he's out right now.
Not just for him and his fans but for me as well who wanted a dream SB match up of Packers vs Colts in Indy.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting. I've been doing some thinking about Peyton Manning myself. What do you think his future is going to be? If the Colts get Luck, do the keep Peyton on too? Let Peyton mentor Luck? Coaching? Release him? I wonder who would pick him up, the Vikings are notorious for doing that. I really like Peyton as a QB, I would hope that wherever he goes, it's somewhere they can use him and he can do well.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I just don't see Manning mentoring Luck.

The Colts defense is ranked #1 believe it or not. Their D should be able to at least squeeze them out a few wins. Maybe 3 or 4.

Luck is gonna go to the Dolphins along with a brand new coach to replace dumb (Tony Sprano) and dumber (Chad Henne)

Henne is not an NFL Quarterback, and the Dolphins should have known that last year, but they are pretty damn stupid.

LionsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way to determine where Luck is going at this point IMO, but seriously, again IMO, if the vikings, colts, or the rams get #1 expect a trade. #1's do not break the bank anymore so drafts will be alot more interesting.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way to determine where Luck is going at this point IMO, but seriously, again IMO, if the vikings, colts, or the rams get #1 expect a trade. #1's do not break the bank anymore so drafts will be alot more interesting.
Yeah, or knowing if/when he'll play and how well he'll do.
Tim *Cough cough* Tebow.

Sorry. Just had to turn my head and cough.
How's it look doc?

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i kind of feel bad for peyton manning. Peyton manning and tom brady were always compared with one another... and now it seems brady has continued to play incredible and might just start winning some sbs (probably one).. while manning looks finished. Truly a sad thing to see

Members online

Latest posts