1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

In Ted We Trust?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BorderRivals.com, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139
    The only 30 year old running back I want is Adrian Peterson....
    I'd rather have a young every-down Linebacker than an Old Beat Up Running back.

I guess there's not much for Inside Linebackers in the draft - Bishop/DJ are coming off of serious injuries, so we're stuck with Brad Jones as a 2 to 3 year stop gap starter.... little overpaid, but I'd rather we lock up our middle than spend on a position we could address in the draft (runningback).

I have trust in Ted, dude's done his job in supplying us with franchise players, quality role players and good depth - it'd be nice not to have to overcome a dozen injuries every year - our Fitness/Medical Team I don't trust.

2. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,774
    I`m sad that this thread has denegrated to serious slanging. Spanish and I spoke last night to settle our differences and it ended amicably. Osh and I have spoken many times and he`s a sound guy. For MY part last night I crossed a line and hoped this would be dead and finished, but I`ve come home from work and been amazed at how out of control this arguement has gone. Guys, at the end of the day this is a football forum. I`m just speechless :oops:

3. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,133
    So, is that the PTSD talking? Chill......

4. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +984
    We all have falen short of the glory brother. Tomorrows another day?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,959
    Wow......

This is locked...

And listen real close......

I see this crap spewing in other threads in the distant future...People WILL BE SUSPENDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.