In Ted We Trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Funny you claim reading comprehension isn't my strong suite because I remember scoring in the top 5% in that exact subject on the asvab and civil service test and along with math, was my strongest subject in school ( WOW you assumed correct for once, then assumed wrongly again lol)..I have the three stooges coming at me, yet with three heads put together, they are still unable to COMPREHEND what I'm saying. Seems like the classrooms everywhere now ;).. I know your brains probly hurt trying to keep up here, but that's how we do things up north, sorry BRUH, or better yet, HERB (look it up).. I'll go back to simply reading, something you guys havent mastered yet, and chuckling at the silly statements you try and make..p.s Oshkosh jealousy is the ugliest trait a man can have and looks ugly on you bro. I feel EXTREMELY sorry for you, more so than the others.. Good day gentlemen
Where`s the ****** button when you need one ? BRUH. If three of us can`t understand what you are trying to say, why dont you talk SLOWLY to us Herbs and make us understand.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where`s the ****** button when you need one ? BRUH. If three of us can`t understand what you are trying to say, why dont you talk SLOWLY to us Herbs and make us understand.
Read your sig, but now I'm a liar for responding again.. ****!.. I don't know where this became personal, it was most likely me who started it though, and I apologize. You dont know me as well as i dont know you..We may have different OPINIONS, but have the same thing in COMMOM, and that's we BLEED GREEN and GOLD..if ya don't want me here, that's fine but I got love for ALL my fellow pack fans..GOD BLESS

I

Read your sig, but now I'm a liar for responding again.. ****!.. I don't know where this became personal, it was most likely me who started it though, and I apologize. You dont know me as well as i dont know you..We may have different OPINIONS, but have the same thing in COMMOM, and that's we BLEED GREEN and GOLD..if ya don't want me here, that's fine but I got love for ALL my fellow pack fans..GOD BLESS
then I apologise too ! I respect your right to a different opinion mate, but you have repeatedly contradicted yourself, and seem to come across as your opinion is right, and anybody who doesn`t get it is an idiot. I CAN see what you are trying to say (I think !), but the others ARE entitled to thier opinion too. You are welcome here anytime ! YES we are ALL Packer fans ;). Enough said ! God bless right back at you.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
then I apologise too ! I respect your right to a different opinion mate, but you have repeatedly contradicted yourself, and seem to come across as your opinion is right, and anybody who doesn`t get it is an idiot. I CAN see what you are trying to say (I think !), but the others ARE entitled to thier opinion too. You are welcome here anytime ! YES we are ALL Packer fans ;). Enough said ! God bless right back at you.
Sometimes it's hard to explain yourself on paper, much easier face to face.. I was definitely arrogant but if you knew me, you'd know I mean nothing by it lol I just have a strong personality..if ever in jersey let me know, I'll show ya the time of your lives :)..now lets bring the trophy home, where it belongs!!

I

Sometimes it's hard to explain yourself on paper, much easier face to face.. I was definitely arrogant but if you knew me, you'd know I mean nothing by it lol I just have a strong personality..if ever in jersey let me know, I'll show ya the time of your lives :)..now lets bring the trophy home, where it belongs!!
Now you`re talking :tup:

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish there was some parallel alternate universe in which you became the Packers GM. I would absolutely love to check in on that in 5 years and see what kind of shape the franchise was in.

At least two Super Bowls...yea buddy. I'm not completely oblivious to the Cap my man. If you think i would run the franchise into the ground you're wrong. I deal with numbers alllll day and i'm a pretty good evaluator in talent haha.

I

If they`d just give me the head coach job we`d be fine. 2 back to back perfect seasons with two different teams, and 7 superbowls in 10 seasons. Go Madden......lol

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least two Super Bowls...yea buddy. I'm not completely oblivious to the Cap my man. If you think i would run the franchise into the ground you're wrong. I deal with numbers alllll day and i'm a pretty good evaluator in talent haha.

I see you've crossed well beyond the line between "misinformed" and "delusional."

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
He's actually Pete Carroll in disguise

I

Oh ffs....and my dad can fight your dad !! opinions gentlemen, opinions !

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Funny you claim reading comprehension isn't my strong suite because I remember scoring in the top 5% in that exact subject on the asvab and civil service test and along with math, was my strongest subject in school ( WOW you assumed correct for once, then assumed wrongly again lol)..I have the three stooges coming at me, yet with three heads put together, they are still unable to COMPREHEND what I'm saying. Seems like the classrooms everywhere now ;).. I know your brains probly hurt trying to keep up here, but that's how we do things up north, sorry BRUH, or better yet, HERB (look it up).. I'll go back to simply reading, something you guys havent mastered yet, and chuckling at the silly statements you try and make..p.s Oshkosh jealousy is the ugliest trait a man can have and looks ugly on you bro. I feel EXTREMELY sorry for you, more so than the others.. Good day gentlemen

First of all you are so FULL-O-CRAP man, there is NOT some sort of test before you become a civil service employee. I was a US Marine, a Civil service employee, and now I work for the dept of homeland security....BRUH....so yeah, I know that section of the government well.

Go spout your LIES elsewhere. How in the hell you gunna imply that I am jealous of some greasy shore turd that floats around in here trying to sound tough and educated.....which you are neither. Go back to taking turns in the tanning bed with your homeboys and driving around in your t-top iroc camaro.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all you are so FULL-O-CRAP man, there is NOT some sort of test before you become a civil service employee. I was a US Marine, a Civil service employee, and now I work for the dept of homeland security....BRUH....so yeah, I know that section of the government well.

Go spout your LIES elsewhere. How in the hell you gunna imply that I am jealous of some greasy shore turd that floats around in here trying to sound tough and educated.....which you are neither. Go back to taking turns in the tanning bed with your homeboys and driving around in your t-top iroc camaro.
Sounds like your the one who's full of **** my friend.. You NEVER took a test before joining the marines??? No test to join the P.D??? You know how idiotic that sounds bro? Now I know you have no clue whatsoever about anything to do with the u.s government.. You take a test for EVERY job you apply for.. You want to become lieutenant, you take a test.. Want to become chief, you take a test.. Want to become a detective, you take a test.. If you even want to work tsa, you take a test..Go talk about something you know about you homer, because the military is clearly not one of them.. You sound so ignorant it's not even funny. Like I said, I feel really bad for you, jealousy is the ugliest trait.. You wish you had the women I've had.. You wish you knew the people I do. You wish you were in the shape I am in..I'm Puerto Rican, I'm naturally tan.. You wish bro.. I pity people like you, you need help. Any other garbage you want to say to make yourself sound even more dumb?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Sounds like your the one who's full of **** my friend.. You NEVER took a test before joining the marines??? No test to join the P.D??? You know how idiotic that sounds bro? Now I know you have no clue whatsoever about anything to do with the u.s government.. You take a test for EVERY job you apply for.. You want to become lieutenant, you take a test.. Want to become chief, you take a test.. Want to become a detective, you take a test.. If you even want to work tsa, you take a test..Go talk about something you know about you homer, because the military is clearly not one of them.. You sound so ignorant it's not even funny. Like I said, I feel really bad for you, jealousy is the ugliest trait.. You wish you had the women I've had.. You wish you knew the people I do. You wish you were in the shape I am in..I'm Puerto Rican, I'm naturally tan.. You wish bro.. I pity people like you, you need help. Any other garbage you want to say to make yourself sound even more dumb?

NO TEST FOR CIVIL SERVICE, LEARN TO FU*KING READ YA ***** D-BAG !!!!!!
I never took an damn test for anything civil service. I was a housing manager for Marine Corps base Camp Lejeune, NC for 4 years, I was a GS-11 rank. Before that I was a US Marine stationed at camp lejeune, NC. I got out of the service as a Sgt (E5) and my MOS was EOD, explosive ordinanve disposal. If you knew anything about what I just said, you would know what I did and that it aint no damn joke.
I have served more time in God forsaken places than you could imagine, and done things that haunt my dreams, so dont you dare tell me I'm full of ****. READ YOU FOOL....I'm not PD, I am DHS.....good lord reading OWNS you.

Plz, someone ban this non-reading *** clown. How many people have busted yo butt on this board so far? Almost everyone, go away and don't come back.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any time you diverge from the original topic by bringing up your personal life or someone else's, you already lost.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO TEST FOR CIVIL SERVICE, LEARN TO FU*KING READ YA ***** D-BAG !!!!!!
I never took an damn test for anything civil service. I was a housing manager for Marine Corps base Camp Lejeune, NC for 4 years, I was a GS-11 rank. Before that I was a US Marine stationed at camp lejeune, NC. I got out of the service as a Sgt (E5) and my MOS was EOD, explosive ordinanve disposal. If you knew anything about what I just said, you would know what I did and that it aint no damn joke.
I have served more time in God forsaken places than you could imagine, and done things that haunt my dreams, so dont you dare tell me I'm full of ****. READ YOU FOOL....I'm not PD, I am DHS.....good lord reading OWNS you.

Plz, someone ban this non-reading *** clown. How many people have busted yo butt on this board so far? Almost everyone, go away and don't come back.
So after googling you military jumbo, you failed to READ the section that requires you to take the asvap? The ARMED SERVICES VOCATIONAL APTITUDE BATTERY.. The FIRST step to joining ANY branch of the military and then you are sent to MEPs.. You have to take a CIVIL SERVICE TEST for anything municipal. That includes all of which I've stated before, and those are ALL CIVIL SERVICES you little fuking punk. I deal with you hardassses every day, your no different you *****..I don't know what age you came from or what country your from, but this is 2013, and I live in AMERICA, and to do anything civil service, you need to take a TEST..whether the LEE or the firefighters exam and CPAT.. I make examples of you type of people daily, and EVERYONE here should be LAUGHING at your ignorance and stupidity.. Pick up a book and LEARN you sorry *** fool because now your insulting my intelligence, and that doesn't run me with *******

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hurt locker stuff? I salute you.

I suspected you were a crazy mf, now I know. ;)
LIARS should not be saluted, they should be prosecuted for impersonating military personnel because that's exactly what this man is doing.. He hasn't the slightest clue as to what it takes to be called a marine..and the fact that he's spewing out diarrhea, disgusts me.. The fact that you may believe the **** he's saying, is equally as bad.. It takes a simple google search to know hes bluffing and no matter how long he's been here or how "well" you think you may know him, the facts are what they are.. ENOUGH of his BULLS!T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts