In Ted We Trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The only 30 year old running back I want is Adrian Peterson....
I'd rather have a young every-down Linebacker than an Old Beat Up Running back.

I guess there's not much for Inside Linebackers in the draft - Bishop/DJ are coming off of serious injuries, so we're stuck with Brad Jones as a 2 to 3 year stop gap starter.... little overpaid, but I'd rather we lock up our middle than spend on a position we could address in the draft (runningback).

I have trust in Ted, dude's done his job in supplying us with franchise players, quality role players and good depth - it'd be nice not to have to overcome a dozen injuries every year - our Fitness/Medical Team I don't trust.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m sad that this thread has denegrated to serious slanging. Spanish and I spoke last night to settle our differences and it ended amicably. Osh and I have spoken many times and he`s a sound guy. For MY part last night I crossed a line and hoped this would be dead and finished, but I`ve come home from work and been amazed at how out of control this arguement has gone. Guys, at the end of the day this is a football forum. I`m just speechless :oops:

H

HardRightEdge

LIARS should not be saluted, they should be prosecuted for impersonating military personnel because that's exactly what this man is doing.. He hasn't the slightest clue as to what it takes to be called a marine..and the fact that he's spewing out diarrhea, disgusts me.. The fact that you may believe the **** he's saying, is equally as bad.. It takes a simple google search to know hes bluffing and no matter how long he's been here or how "well" you think you may know him, the facts are what they are.. ENOUGH of his BULLS!T

So, is that the PTSD talking? Chill......

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I`m sad that this thread has denegrated to serious slanging. Spanish and I spoke last night to settle our differences and it ended amicably. Osh and I have spoken many times and he`s a sound guy. For MY part last night I crossed a line and hoped this would be dead and finished, but I`ve come home from work and been amazed at how out of control this arguement has gone. Guys, at the end of the day this is a football forum. I`m just speechless :oops:

We all have falen short of the glory brother. Tomorrows another day?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow......

This is locked...

And listen real close......

I see this crap spewing in other threads in the distant future...People WILL BE SUSPENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts