I love donald driver

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed! I love Donald so much, and that big bright smile. And I'm not g@y or anything like that, I just love the Don and his smile should be a logo for this team.
And I saw him at my church in Grapevine, with his chicken legs skinny as mine!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
THAT ... WAS.......... AWESOME!!! :x3: uuuughhhh I love that guy! ( :D a big teeth baring smiley for DD!)

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got my first Packer jersey towards the end of last season ( DD of course! My favorite Packer EVER! ) and then they started to go on their win streak! My DD jersey has yet to lose :)

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald has been a favorite of mine for a long while! Such a classy guy! When someone say's #80 I think DD, not Rice.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I don't know of a single Packer fan who does not love DD. The guy is iconic and deserves all of the love and respect he gets and that we can give him.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is the only player with the Packers or in the NFL for that matter, that when he gets up and shakes and dances after a catch - I feel good about it, laugh, and applaud. For some reason, when Finley does it, it turns my stomach...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a copy from FOX 6 out of milwaukee..

Was after the Bear Champ game.

Check out Driver crying at the very end

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Class Act, seems like a "Real" dude. Someone down to earth, who seems to love football and doesn't play just collect a paycheck.

L

Lunchboxer

Man I love than man to death. Class act, all around great guy.

I know you dont think so. But I still think the Pack will retire is Jersey few years after he retires.

Latest posts