1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

I like Mike Sherman......

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yooperfan, Oct 24, 2005.

1. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    .... to be the head coach at Northern Michigan University next year.
    He has said in the past that he bleeds green and gold. Well, amazingly enough the NMU colors are green and gold so he could keep bleeding the same colors.
    This would also increase attendance in the Superior Dome ( yes, the Wildcats play in a dome ) because all the Packer fans in the U.P. would show up to boo him.
    So it all works out, the Packers get a new head coach, MS can still bleed green and gold and Upper Peninsula Packer fans get to express their displeasure with him at all home games.

2. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I live within a couple hundred yards of the Superior Dome, and I'm at the NMU library right now, so I can't pass up this thread. The Wildcats are having another tough season, and Sherman could turn them around. But seriously, if he loses his job in Green Bay he will at least be able to land an assistant coaching position in the NFL.

3. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    i don't think he'll have a hard time landing head coach for another franchise at all.

4. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    You guys are dreamers. He can't coach. He makes bad game decisions and can't motivate. That's not good criteria for coaching.

5. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    He also has no sense of discipline. He dosent blow up like Tice did. Thats how the Vikings became so motivated in the second half. Shermans too much of a nice guy. Nice guys do not coaches make.

6. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    wait a second...

ahhh...gotcha.

7. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Ryan