I just want to say Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to Ryan Grant, John Kuhn, Starks, Tauscher, Bulaga, Sitton, Wells, Colledge, Clifton, Nelson, Jones, Driver, Jennings, Lee, Crabtree, Quarless, Finley, Raji, Harrell, Mike Neal, Pickett, Matthews, Jones, Poppinga, Zombo, Francois, Hawk, Barnett, Chillar, Bishop, Peprah, Woodson, Williams, Burnett, Collins, Bigby, Mahstay, Goode, and Crosby

FOR LEADING AARON RODGERS TO THE SUPERBOWL! 0 TD throwing 1 rushing 2 INT! Yeah, he really 'gets it done'. The D saved his *ss again!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I told you guys this would happen.

Not sure why we unbanned him. This is supposed to be a happy day.

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm happy the Packers are in. I'm also happy that I was pretty much proven correct.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I smell a sour OBFer. You can't give it up to the Bears defense for playing a great game? Did you miss the first 2 quarters, I recall some incredible offense lead by Mr. Rodgers. Perhaps take into consideration him getting knocked on his *** several times and almost getting his head taken off by Julius Peppers (not that that's an excuse, but it happened)? Nah, these points are all too logical.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hahah... love posts like this. :) Some people are just never going to be happy with Aaron Rodgers.

We are in the Super Bowl!!! Let me say that again... "WE ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL!"

Every forum needs a party pooper... Welcome back... :)

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've come around SOMEWHAT about Rodgers. But until he can prove that he really IS Elway or Montana (Able to pull off comebacks like they did, and like everyone else's public enemy #1 did) I don't TRUST HIM late in games.

Atlanta was a GREAT game. But the fact remains, we were 10-6 this year. The 6 losses we lost by 20 points TOTAL. Aaron played in 5 of those 6 losses, and in 3 or 4 had the ball late in regulation with a chance to win. The ONE loss he was part of that I can't really put on him is the Bears game.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would any mod or even Rob care to put "real"packerbacker's name in pink?

Until then, it's another one to add to my ignore list.

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would any mod or even Rob care to put "real"packerbacker's name in pink?

Until then, it's another one to add to my ignore list.

Said the fanatic with the Rodgers pick in his sig.

Come on guys, if this was Favre, Majikowski, Wright, or ****ey you'd be ready to hang this guy based on his stats late in games. Why is Aaron special? ****ey had at least 1 4000 yard season, Favre won a superbowl and had at least 1 4000 yard season. Why is Rodgers special?

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about re-banning this excrement?

How about everyone that wants me banned answer the questions I pose to the group as a whole? If he's as great as everyone says the answers will be right there for you to throw at me.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh dear.
i'm out of toilet paper.
I know what I'll do.
I'll take "real"packerbacker off ignore. Print his comments and use that for TP because that's all his comments are good for! LOL!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've come around SOMEWHAT about Rodgers. But until he can prove that he really IS Elway or Montana (Able to pull off comebacks like they did, and like everyone else's public enemy #1 did) I don't TRUST HIM late in games.

Atlanta was a GREAT game. But the fact remains, we were 10-6 this year. The 6 losses we lost by 20 points TOTAL. Aaron played in 5 of those 6 losses, and in 3 or 4 had the ball late in regulation with a chance to win. The ONE loss he was part of that I can't really put on him is the Bears game.

You say the Atlanta playoff game was great but you blame him for the Atlanta regular season loss? Oh that's right arod plays special teams too

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

6 losses.

1. Detoit (concussion, cant blame him for that really)
2.Atl (he lead a game tying drive that was epic only to be let down by the special teams)
3.Bears ( team had more penalties than any other game)
4.NE (didnt play in)
5.Mia- I thought he played pretty well, but the O line gave up 5 sacks and the D kinda gave it up in the end.
6. Wash - you can put blame on Arod for this

Would you like to discuss sexters season? Or gloss over that?

Hey bet you didnt know that Arod now has as many road playoff wins as sexter does!! What Arod did in 2 years it took sexter 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts