1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

I dont believe we win the division anymore

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Spanish Rose, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    LOL this coming from the guy who didnt think tramon was our answer at DB.. oh and just pointing out that tramon wasnt on the oppenents #1 reciever all game.. just saying

yea i watched the game and saw we got knocked out of the playoffs REAL QUICK.. first round is pretty fast to me.. did you watch?.. who was overracting?? maybe you were but i sure wasnt lol.. i was merely stating my opinion..as for not recognizing their side of the story.. are you mentally challenged?

another person who reads too much into articles.. uhh did you see the video of moss in the lockerroon cheering on and congradulating the whole team.. ohh and rodgers being upset about the play calling and what not article.. nobody here was stating he was a distraction just frustrated.. but the second it happens to another player he automatically a huge distraction and determental to the team.. some people really make me laugh

2. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Yup. Here's the article over at PFT about his half time outburst:

Report: Randy Moss had halftime outburst at Patriots assistant | ProFootballTalk.com

As I said, real mature. In the end, I believe Randy is still Randy. The guy has skill, but is the first to melt down if things don't go his way. Here's hoping for an epic melt down!

BTW, I love how they gave up a draft pick for what presently amounts to a 13 game rental.. Kinda makes me chuckle.

3. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Are YOU mentally challenged? I mean, you asked someone else if they were, so I figure it's fair to ask you.

Dude, the TITLE of the article I liked says Moss was becoming a distraction. I think posted a second one, albeit after your comment, about Moss unloading on a coach at half time.

YOU made the comment that he's "Way more mature now than he was three years ago." I proved to you he wasn't.

And what any of this has to do with Rodgers' frustration at the way they performed vs. the Lions is beyond me.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Ahem.

Packers' DL:
    Jenkins 29
    Raji 24
    Pickett 30

Starters avg.: 27,6

Mike Neal: 23
    CJ Wilson: 23
    Jarius Wynn: 24

Backups avg.: 23,3

Vikings starters: 30,5
    Backups: 25,6

BTw, where did this discussion came from? I do always argue that your INTERIOR DL is old, and there's no dispute in that. I do not follow how the backups do, but will they match the Wall's production?

At our DL, the only concern is Pickett. But with us playing dime all the time, and with the rising of Neal, Packers fans aren't worried about it at all...

5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Have we killed the dead horse yet? :sFun_DeadHorse:

6. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Wow, one wide receiver and all of a sudden the season is lost?

7. Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    not since the last time i went to the doctors to have that checked out.. and if you dont get why i pointed that out.. the more serious question you should ask yourself is "am I mentally challenged?"

8. Chop0Suey

Chop0Suey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    That's because there's a difference between being frustrated, and being a distraction. Rodgers was frustrated because the Packers barely beat a team he felt they were much better than. The offense wasn't clicking, he didn't like the packages McCarthy was using, and the defense didn't make the proper adjustments.

Moss, on the other hand, was just complaining because he felt like it. The Pats have been playing well on offense, and they've crushed two fairly good teams this season (more than we can say for the Pack). He decided to blow up because he wasn't getting the ball, he didn't feel wanted, he wasn't working hard enough....blah blah blah. THAT'S a distraction.

9. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Enough.
    I'm giving you a warning. Mentally challenged? This kind of behavior needs to stop.

In fact, I'm closing this thread.

10. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +306
    Reopening this thread to see if we can get this back on track with CIVIL arguments on both sides of the ball.

Now back on track...

It is ONLY week 4, can we wait till at least week 8 to push the panic button?

11. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Why dont we wait and see how we do vs the Vikings, I believe that will be our biggest test if we win we go to 2-1 in our division which would be good otherwise we would be 1-2 and the Vikings might start to turn the corner but who knows

12. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +105
    GAWD!!! Thanks Rob!!!!!
    ARE WE NOT 3-1???? IS OUR RECORD NOT THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE? (TIED...minus KC) WTF is going on here people? If were 3-4 at week 8, we have an issue...til then, let the bugs get worked out and fall as they may. Not like anybody here has any control over what happens anyhow......Sit back and relax!

13. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    I see the following

Redskins- Win
    Dolphins- Win
    Vikings- Win

We will be 6-1 Bank on it :)

14. JoshuaRHuffman

JoshuaRHuffman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    Miami is going to be difficult. They have a solid team on both sides of the ball (minus Special teams, but our ST unit isn't good enough to exploit it) and they'll have two weeks to prepare for that game.

We really need to win the Minny game. I had us going 5-2 at this point before the season began with a loss to Chicago and I still feel that way.

15. PeachSchnapps

PeachSchnapps Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    When I said "Worry about the Vikings once they actually start playing well", I meant don't worry about them right now. They're playing like crap. I don't know if they'll step it up and get dangerous or not. So, basically I agree with you.

16. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,044
    This coming from the guy that thought Clay Matthews was a terrible draft pick?

Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house.

17. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,044
    Redskins are going to be tougher than most of us think. This isnt the same redskins as last season. They beat the cowboys, held up til the end against the texans and beat the eagles. I bet they win 9 games this season.

18. PeachSchnapps

PeachSchnapps Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Redskins will be very tough. Tougher than the Dolphins and the Vikings in my opinion.

19. Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61

**Edit by longtimefan**

20. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +105
    Grow up with this drama everybody...You're a pretty ballsy chick though, Rose...I'll give ya that!