I can't believe it

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha, but i thought you said there was no way that the packers won't go undefeated?

Of all the teams, the effing chiefs beat them! I just hope they roll now through the playoffs... i don't want to see a fking let down

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am beyond stunned. I sat here watching the Colts WIN and followed the Packers on the side.

It's like WTF. Really. I guess we will all move on. No 16-0 and 0-16 teams this year.

L

Lunchboxer

Congrats on the win.

I wonder if Payton Manning throwing balls and stuff had anything to do with it.

Before I think the Colts were sucking for Andrew Luck.

I wonder if Manning said something to make the colts actually try for once.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
haha, but i thought you said there was no way that the packers won't go undefeated?

Of all the teams, the effing chiefs beat them! I just hope they roll now through the playoffs... i don't want to see a fking let down

I didn't think the Colts would likely win a game either. Guess you never do know. Now I am scared the Colts might win again this season before it's over. What has been done!!!!!! The NFL snow globe just shook things up.

I guess GB can now go 3-0 in the postseason but this sucks.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's a good thing isn't it?

No matter how much you hate Caldwell you can't convince me you wanted to go 0-16. That would be awful to remembered for without the starting QB. I would hate to see a team go winless. I didn't like seeing the Lions go 0-16, even though I used to say if a team would go 0-16, it would be them lol.

Come on, Packers were bound to lose a game with this bad defense. This defense isn't the Ravens or Steelers and can hold someone below 200 yards. They made Orton look like a real pro bowl caliber QB today.

I'm just glad it's the regular season and not playoffs. Come on fellas, would you have really wanted to go undefeated and this happen in the playoffs?

BillyBoy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It took Michael Strahan all of 5 minutes after this game to say the Saints are the best team in the NFC...

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
It took Michael Strahan all of 5 minutes after this game to say the Saints are the best team in the NFC...

Good let the who dats get hyped up.

Oh and how about those Giants!!!!!! Yeah here they come. They just were ready to go rolling after nearly beating a perfect team at the time. Spare me.

The media is a bunch of morons. The Pack will get more attention now that they lost then when they won every game.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The Saints do have a better, way better offensive line than us. They gave up ZERO sacks to the Vikings and Jarred Allen. A team that tormented us. Then the Giants, again, zero sacks, another team that totally gave us a long day of problems on the offensive line.

After today, Brees totally proved he will own Dan Marino's record.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think the Colts would likely win a game either. Guess you never do know. Now I am scared the Colts might win again this season before it's over. What has been done!!!!!! The NFL snow globe just shook things up.

I guess GB can now go 3-0 in the postseason but this sucks.

im not going to lie jules, you reminded me of a girl who was love-struck with a hollywood heartthrob, letting your love blind a possible reality (in this case, rodgers being unstoppable) and the packers going undefeated.

To be honest i am actually kind of glad that the packers lost. Its a wake up call. It means WAKE THE **** UP and start playing playoff football. I don't want the packers to lose in the playoffs. I want them in the superbowl. PERIOD

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Colts win. Packers lose.

Wake me up when this is over since I don't understand it and it feels strange.

It's quite easy to understand. I think the Newhouse experiment is over. He gave up 4 sacks and Bulaga (somebody please explain to Marv Albert's idiot kid that it's NOT Baluga) is the only viable option we have at right tackle.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The Saints do have a better, way better offensive line than us. They gave up ZERO sacks to the Vikings and Jarred Allen. A team that tormented us. Then the Giants, again, zero sacks, another team that totally gave us a long day of problems on the offensive line.

After today, Brees totally proved he will own Dan Marino's record.

I am getting sick of hearing about the Saints TBH. I know you and many drool over them but I could always go to a Saints forum to see the Saints balls washed all the time. BTW if Brees throws for the most yards this year it's not a good thing either. No QB who has thrown the most yards in a season wins the Super Bowl.

And yes I am happy the Colts won't go 0-16. But, I hope this did not save Caldwell's job. If it did and we even win another then we are still doomed with this man. It's a hopeless situation at times almost.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I am getting sick of hearing about the Saints TBH. I know you and many drool over them but I could always go to a Saints forum to see the Saints balls washed all the time. BTW if Brees throws for the most yards this year it's not a good thing either. No QB who has thrown the most yards in a season wins the Super Bowl.

And yes I am happy the Colts won't go 0-16. But, I hope this did not save Caldwell's job. If it did and we even win another then we are still doomed with this man. It's a hopeless situation at times almost.

You can't deny they are a damn good team.

No team without a running game has ever won the Super Bowl either, or if they did I can't remember one.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
You can't deny they are a damn good team.

No team without a running game has ever won the Super Bowl either, or if they did I can't remember one.

I bow to their greatness every day. I also sit in a corner and cry at times when I see Saints highlights.

No team ever won a SB with the last ranked run D either. Oops. 2006 Colts say hi. All I heard all year that year "This team is done early. They can't stop the run. Wah wah wah wah wah."

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
im not going to lie jules, you reminded me of a girl who was love-struck with a hollywood heartthrob, letting your love blind a possible reality (in this case, rodgers being unstoppable) and the packers going undefeated.

To be honest i am actually kind of glad that the packers lost. Its a wake up call. It means WAKE THE **** UP and start
playing playoff football. I don't want the packers to lose in the playoffs. I want them in the superbowl. PERIOD

I'm sorry. I did not know I was being analyzed by cyber shrinks on this forum at times. Would you like me to tell you about my father?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Ask yourself this.

Who would you rather have for a Tight end

Jermichael Finley or Jimmy Graham?

One is a "i need the ball, i want the ball, i don't get the ball thrown to me enough" and likes to drop MANY key passes. Finley is a star, and can make plays, but he also has a very bad reputation dropping passes and his mouth.

The other is happy and appreciative just to be a starter and catching the ball from a Super Bowl MVP Quarterback. Graham also in interviews, has never complained, claims he's just an OK guy and it's all the quarterback making him look good.

Key difference, character.

Unomee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do believe this would have been a win had the O played better; yes, the D gave up a lot again, but still low scoring. Just don't like to see the team rely so much on the offense though, look what happens when that is put under control.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Well it was a fun ride wasn't it Bogart.

The Packers did not even have to rest or tank it to lose a game a la softy 2009 Colts. And the Saints are this incredible team that will roll the rest of the year and right into Indy for another title.

Congrats to the Saints for winning the SB. And congrats to the Packers for giving it a good try this year.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colts win. Packers lose.
Wake me up when this is over since I don't understand it and it feels strange.
Yeah, you made a name for yourself as you were the most over-confident fan I've seen on the boards.
On any given Sunday, any team can beat any other team. That's been proven time and time again. If you have a long enough memory, you know this.
The younger fans were suckered in I think, believing we were somehow untouchable, even though they'd seen our defense carved up by some average or worse, QBs and RBs.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, you made a name for yourself as you were the most over-confident fan I've seen on the boards.
On any given Sunday, any team can beat any other team. That's been proven time and time again. If you have a long enough memory, you know this.
The younger fans were suckered in I think, believing we were somehow untouchable, even though they'd seen our defense
carved up by some average or worse, QBs and RBs.

Oh great, here comes the I told you so/you were over cocky BS. Yep I was confident. And guess what? I still am!!! 18-1 can still happen.

Oh btw the Saints look terrific!!!!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Things change, fast, in the National Football League. Teams peak. Teams plateau.

Today, the Saints were better. In week 1, the teams were even, but we got the one turnover, and won barely.
The Saints had a few stumbles though along the way.
All in all, we're evenly matched enough that if we played 10 mythical games where there were no serious injuries (but we ALWAYS have some), each team would win 4, 5, or 6 times.

If we play them in NO, I think they'd score 60 points. We might too. But for some reason, it seems like we don't get even half as much pressure from our D on opposing QBs as Rodgers faces. Is that just me and my buddy imagining that?

Members online

Latest posts