I bet the Bears wish they had beat us

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
If they had played to win week 17... O wait they did.
I bet they are kicking themselves. If they had beaten us they wouldnt need to play us again.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Kitten, I'd like that post but I can't from Tapatalk. So, look forward to one in the morning.

The Bears are overrated in my book until proven otherwise. Could they have had an easier road to the NFCCG? Lady Luck has been on their side all year, and home field advantage has a whole new meaning when applied to Soldier Field (grow grass much?). I can't wait to see what we do in Chicago with Rodgers, the offense, and the defense playing at the top of their game.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sure Lovie **** is telling those turds that they have us right where they want us. Which is actually true as this set up is the only hope they have.

I hope the Packers have a better scheme than what they have put up the past few game against the Bears or we will be in for a nail biter that could go down to the wire were its anybodies game. In those situtations, in bad weather on a ****** field even a turd team like the Bears can win.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
As I look at it, the Eagles lost on such a crummy turf but the Patriots didn't, its all about how teams adapt. I am betting the Bears were wishing that they wouldn't have to go against again. Lovie may be smiling about how we wants to beat the Green Bay Packers, but if he did when he was supposed to we wouldn't be in this predicament now would we. I am now glad we lost one game versus the Bears this year, if wouldn't of this game has a higher chance of being an upset of blowing out a team 3 times is unheard of, especially such as the Bears. Plus it makes the team realize hey we got to play to win, this isn't a gimme game, LIKE the seahawks game.

This is a guaranteed prize fight, more such than a Packers/Vikings game last year would of been. Both teams will be fighting for the Halas trophy then the Lombardi, and as rankings go, Lombardi > Halas, so may the Packers win them both, because by God Lombardi wouldn't want to go to Chicago.

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You said a mouth full there. Truth always hurts. Let them feel the pain!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts