Hypothetical: What would you give the Vikings for Adrian Peterson?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
take flynn we got rodgers flynn is ok but cant close games i kno this will never happen though

Just how in the hell do you know Flynn can't close games? What, because of his ONE GAME as a starting QB in the NFL against the best team in the league at that time?

You have NO idea what the kid will do when he takes over for a team. NO idea whatsoever. To make a comment like that is akin to the Favre worshipers who kept saying "Aaron Rodgers will never have a winning season, will never make the playoffs, will never win a playoff game, will never get to the Super Bowl, will never win the Super Bowl..." It's just ignorant.

That mishap at the end was our coaching staff's fault for not having a play ready to be called. Simple as that.

Use your head when posting. It will go a long way.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just how in the hell do you know Flynn can't close games? What, because of his ONE GAME as a starting QB in the NFL against the best team in the league at that time?

You have NO idea what the kid will do when he takes over for a team. NO idea whatsoever. To make a comment like that is akin to the Favre worshipers who kept saying "Aaron Rodgers will never have a winning season, will never make the playoffs, will never win a playoff game, will never get to the Super Bowl, will never win the Super Bowl..." It's just ignorant.

That mishap at the end was our coaching staff's fault for not having a play ready to be called. Simple as that.

Use your head when posting. It will go a long way.
I completely agree with your point, specially with the last one about the coaching staff not being ready (they had doubts if it was a 4th down, for crying out loud), Chris, but the attitude IMHO wasn't deserved.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I completely agree with your point, specially with the last one about the coaching staff not being ready (they had doubts if it was a 4th down, for crying out loud), Chris, but the attitude IMHO wasn't deserved.

Probably not, but I'm trying to win the smack talk award for 2011. :)

Members online

Latest posts