How would you prepare the packers for the playoffs?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Make them watch the HBO Lombardi video

That's what I was going to post, too - I think one of the greatest things about being a Packer must be the legacy that came before you, and your opportunity to build on it as a team and as an individual. (See my tag.)

That documentary is so emotional, so inspirational - I think I would have them watch it and ask them to bring that trophy home for Vince.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Was the goal post net invented then?
Anyone know when it became standard issue?

I'm having a heck of a time finding facts from that game,..but can't find the answer to the net either!

FOUND! A link that has facts about the game itself, still nothing about the net though.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/29416834.html (only one fan did die during the game...I stand corrected!)

That was an amazing game played under amazing circumstances.

One part I loved was one of the players had to hitch a ride to the stadium with a fan because his car wouldn't start because of the cold!

He said.."Only in Green Bay!"

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's how I would rev these guys up for tomorrow's game:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqEvAa3Y0OM]YouTube - "A Game of Inches" - 2010 NFC Title Game Video[/ame]

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
OMGOODNESS!!! BRAVO!!!
That made ME want to suit up and get out there!!!!!

"Here's to the INCHES!!!" :drinks:

LOVE the part...."We will HEAL as a TEAM.... or die as individuals"... (pans to BF) wowzers! :blink:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMGOODNESS!!! BRAVO!!!
That made ME want to suit up and get out there!!!!!

"Here's to the INCHES!!!" :drinks:

LOVE the part...."We will WIN as a TEAM.... or die as individuals"... (pans to BF) wowzers! :blink:

Oh yeah, that video definitely gave me chills.

The monologue is Al Pacino from "Any Given Sunday," in case people were wondering. One of the best football movies ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts