How would you prepare the packers for the playoffs?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Make them watch the HBO Lombardi video

That's what I was going to post, too - I think one of the greatest things about being a Packer must be the legacy that came before you, and your opportunity to build on it as a team and as an individual. (See my tag.)

That documentary is so emotional, so inspirational - I think I would have them watch it and ask them to bring that trophy home for Vince.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Was the goal post net invented then?
Anyone know when it became standard issue?

I'm having a heck of a time finding facts from that game,..but can't find the answer to the net either!

FOUND! A link that has facts about the game itself, still nothing about the net though.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/29416834.html (only one fan did die during the game...I stand corrected!)

That was an amazing game played under amazing circumstances.

One part I loved was one of the players had to hitch a ride to the stadium with a fan because his car wouldn't start because of the cold!

He said.."Only in Green Bay!"

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's how I would rev these guys up for tomorrow's game:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqEvAa3Y0OM]YouTube - "A Game of Inches" - 2010 NFC Title Game Video[/ame]

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
OMGOODNESS!!! BRAVO!!!
That made ME want to suit up and get out there!!!!!

"Here's to the INCHES!!!" :drinks:

LOVE the part...."We will HEAL as a TEAM.... or die as individuals"... (pans to BF) wowzers! :blink:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMGOODNESS!!! BRAVO!!!
That made ME want to suit up and get out there!!!!!

"Here's to the INCHES!!!" :drinks:

LOVE the part...."We will WIN as a TEAM.... or die as individuals"... (pans to BF) wowzers! :blink:

Oh yeah, that video definitely gave me chills.

The monologue is Al Pacino from "Any Given Sunday," in case people were wondering. One of the best football movies ever.