1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

how will you watch the game?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by umair, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good news for fans in Michigan's Upper Peninsula: With a little urging from our congressman, Bart Stupak, the NFL Network has relented and allowed WJMN Escanaba to broadcast tonight's game. I will watch it at home and record it on tape as usual.

2. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That is great. Now both TV's in the U. P. will be tuned into the game. :wink:

3. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Aw comonnow. There are 5 TVs in the UP. None of them get cable. The 2 you mentioned, 1 is black and white and the picture is all snowy. 1 is a flower box in the front yard and the last one is used to hold a buck's head in the basement. But hey, there are only 6 in all of MN so what's the big deal?

4. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, I have to give one credit when it is due. That was a hilarious post.

5. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    And all six of those TV's in MN are in the corrections center in ST.Paul along the Amtrak tracks. I know, because last summer we were on the Empire Builder and stopped for a long time right outside that place and some of the guys were watching the Morning Show on one of them.

It actually was quite humorous.....for us on the train. Probably not for the guys inside the joint.

6. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok Bob, don't make me come out to Missoula and take you up to Whitefish skiing at Big Mountain. :wink:

7. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am going to Majors Sports Cafe to watch the game. I reserved a room at Days Inn five blocks away. It is going to be an exciting evening of football.

8. Sangill

Sangill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    On Danish TV... Although the hosts suck! Man I wish I lived in the states on Gameday!

9. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You will just have to do what we do around here when we don't like the "talking heads" on TV. Turn the sound down and listen to the radio broadcast while we watch the game on TV. :D

10. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  11. Sangill

Sangill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Meh, I actually like your guys... Well, most of them atleast. Atleast they talk about what's actually happening on the specific play - who just made a big play and such. The Danish ones often rant about unrelevant BS.

It's all about making it viewable for people who don't know the rules aswell as us "football veterans". The Danish NFL fanbase is like 50.000-100.000 people out of 5 million. The interest for it is growing rapidly and 1 mio. isn't unreachable as I see it. A lot of youngsters are taking the sport in. Seems like the NFL is doing something right of spreading the word about Football outside the borders.

Please excuse my rambling. No clue where THAT came from. :-?

What radio broadcast would that be? Wont there be delay and such?

On another note: myp2p.eu is awesome!.. though it might not be COMPLETELY legal. *cough*

12. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry Sangill I was being a smart @ss. I meant the Milwaukee radio station that broadcasts in southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois

13. flep

flep Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=2786&part=sports

Try this as well if it's not showing in your area. Hopefully there is a stream on media player so you don't need to download sopcast or tvants.

I'll be watching live at on Sky Sports satellite TV at 1AM in sunny Merseyside in the UK. Getting up at 00:50am after trying to sleep for a few hours.

Edit: (Sorry Tiger thought my link was different to yours!!!)

14. flep

flep Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesy....

Hope your wife is ok

Phil

15. slowsinistermo

slowsinistermo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

No its not, I watched ATL-IND last week on NFLN