Mini game

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe we'll put it together this game. Definitely need to pick up blitzers. Last time I watched the two announcers for the game; they were very good. Interesting to see how well they will do. Looking for Jordan to throw better with a better running game.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe we'll put it together this game. Definitely need to pick up blitzers. Last time I watched the two announcers for the game; they were very good. Interesting to see how well they will do. Looking for Jordan to throw better with a better running game.
Love your optimism. But I believe we will get creamed unless the Vikings are still celebrating MNF. We have no one to cover Hockinson. Our safeties cannot cover after they bite on the play fake. And without Jaire or Stokes Cousins does not need Jefferson, Thielen, or even Dalvin Cook to help him. This could get ugly very quickly.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
BIG OMEN HERE. People down the street are fans of the Violet and Yellow. The have an over-sized inflatable Vikie Halloween thing outside, and overnight, the thing only inflated halfway and then bent over backwards from the waist up.

Beyond that, I got nuthin' ...

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love your optimism. But I believe we will get creamed unless the Vikings are still celebrating MNF. We have no one to cover Hockinson. Our safeties cannot cover after they bite on the play fake. And without Jaire or Stokes Cousins does not need Jefferson, Thielen, or even Dalvin Cook to help him. This could get ugly very quickly.
Yeah, we better get some good pressure. Maybe blitzes from the corners and a bit from the inside linebackers. But you know, these division games can always take unexpected turns. We might as well try to play sticky defense today. At least Cousins won't be running.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alexander & Campbell are active today! Pass rush needs to pressure Cousins, regularly, & keep him jittery. Could be much better game than I was expecting. Biggest question...can the offense find success the 1st half?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alexander & Campbell are active today! Pass rush needs to pressure Cousins, regularly, & keep him jittery.
yes… but Frankly, unless the offense can do something in the first half… I don‘t even care what the defense does.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The D gets 7 pts off of a 1st half turnover, & the offense plays fast & loose from initial drve. GB 32, Vikes 30.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
BIG OMEN HERE. People down the street are fans of the Violet and Yellow. The have an over-sized inflatable Vikie Halloween thing outside, and overnight, the thing only inflated halfway and then bent over backwards from the waist up.

Beyond that, I got nuthin' ...
The blow up is now up on one leg, the other is bent out like it has a blown ACL... now we're talking.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
How long before #10 blows up on a receiving corps that apparently think that "drops" is a good stat?

Members online

Latest posts