how will you watch the game?

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know that the packers vs cowboys game will be on nfl network and i cant go to a bar because i am under 21. i was going to use http://myp2p.eu/ but i dont know if it will play the game. how will you guys watch the game?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buffalo Wild Wings. you can probably watch the game there, or Applebees, or any sports bar/grill. basically any place that has tv's on the walls and serves food. you live in chicago so there should be no lack of such places.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know that the packers vs cowboys game will be on nfl network and i cant go to a bar because i am under 21. i was going to use http://myp2p.eu/ but i dont know if it will play the game. how will you guys watch the game?

with my eyes open...

OK, now that my smartass comment is over, I have Direct TV so I get the NFL Network. It's ******** that a game of this magnitude won't be seen by as many b/c of the network that it's on though.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I have to work til 5pm which takes me a half an hour to get home so I will miss the first 15 minutes or so of the game which stinks. But we will watch the game in our living room like we always do..I hope I will be screaming and crying because they are winning.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At home on Channel 5, Green Bay. I'm one of the lucky ones.

On a completely unrelated note: I just talked to my sister on the phone, and she has an inside track on playoff tickets at Lambeau Field. I'm sending her a check tomorrow to reserve them.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
At home on Channel 5, Green Bay. I'm one of the lucky ones.

On a completely unrelated note: I just talked to my sister on the phone, and she has an inside track on playoff tickets at Lambeau Field. I'm sending her a check tomorrow to reserve them.

let's be best friends!

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i gave in and called up my local cable provider and got nfl network and about 10 or so other channels in the package for like $5.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson_fan said:
i gave in and called up my local cable provider and got nfl network and about 10 or so other channels in the package for like $5.

5 dollars ain't so bad. Worst case scenario (if you don't watch those channels ever again) it is like a 5 dollar pay-per-vew(which is still bad, but not AS bad as people have made it out)

Is it only 5 bucks?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my cable co charges $9 for the sports pack. and they charge me $12 every time i change my service. i am gonna watch at B-dubs.

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm back in San Francisco so I'm trying to find a decent bar to go to. Anyone have any suggestions if you've been here or are from here?

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah mine is 5 a month until I cancel it. And the other channels play some college basketball and some college football, which is good, but they also play a lot of soccer, I once watched a soccer game on TV and it was coma inducing.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Channel 12 out of Milwaukee is showing it. So i'm in luck.
My wife is having minor surgery early in the day.........I have to get her home in time for kickoff! :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I'll say a prayer for her Cheesey.
Thank you Bozz!
She's scared about it, but it has to be done. She has a clot that has to be removed from her leg.
Hopefully, all will go well.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too hope your wife's surgery goes well.
As for me I have Direct TV so I am inviting a few of my Packer friends over so they can watch too.

1cesc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TSN HD! Damn, it's a bit sad that the Canucks among us get more NFL games than the Americans.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I'll say a prayer for her Cheesey.
Thank you Bozz!
She's scared about it, but it has to be done. She has a clot that has to be removed from her leg.
Hopefully, all will go well.

my mom had a clot removed from her leg a year and a half ago. No complications. your wife will be fine. i'm sure the hardest will be keeping calm during the game!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
My wife is having minor surgery early in the day.........I have to get her home in time for kickoff! :wink:

Good luck with the "minor" surgery... is there ever really minor surgery?

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have Dish Network so I get NFL Network, I especially took Thursday night off of work so I could see the game. Oh, I'll probably drink like a 6'er of Leine's Sunset Wheat too. Shh...don't tell anybody though, I'm only 20, no big deal though.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Good luck with the "minor" surgery... is there ever really minor surgery?
No.....not really. But i have to tell myself that, or i'll be a wreck. She already showed me where all the life insurance papers are. :(

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be watching on NFL network. Finally I get to watch it with no delay. W00t. Oh and my score prediction is 34-21 packers. THIS time i'm right. I guarantee it. Sure I was wrong every other time but this time, wow I can feel it.

Members online

Latest posts