How has the long off-season wait been for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Just renewed my NFL game pass and cant wait for the NFL season to start too.
Offseason was terrible because I couldnt see a single Football game this summer here at home because our local Team, the Hamburg Blue Devils, gave up playing in our First League because of lack of money. Football is getting more popular and interest is growing but its still a minority sport in Germany and I guess even in Europe. :(:mad:

I have refused to renew my gamepass this year because of the annoying blacking out of live games. I`m going to miss it but I`m tired of having to wait two days before I could see some games. :oops:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have refused to renew my gamepass this year because of the annoying blacking out of live games. I`m going to miss it but I`m tired of having to wait two days before I could see some games. :oops:
Thats a shame. How often do they blackout games Bill ? And how many and why ? Is there another UK Pay-TV channel that airs them too ?
Fortunately we dont have this here in Germany, did you try to use a proxy server ?

I

Thats a shame. How often do they blackout games Bill ? And how many and why ? Is there another UK Pay-TV channel that airs them too ?
Fortunately we dont have this here in Germany, did you try to use a proxy server ?

I`m looking into it Nessie. The gamepass I`ve used for the past few years is run by Sky, this means that if sky are screening a game, that game gets blacked out on my service. This means I can`t watch the game until the Wednesday :mad:.
I will probably have to accept defeat eventually and sign up but for now I`ll keep looking.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
.......6 bottles of beer on the wall..... 6 bottles of beer... take one down and pass it around...... 6 bottles of beer on the wall......

....Still waiting for preseason to start! :p

I

Just renewed my NFL game pass and cant wait for the NFL season to start too.
Offseason was terrible because I couldnt see a single Football game this summer here at home because our local Team, the Hamburg Blue Devils, gave up playing in our First League because of lack of money. Football is getting more popular and interest is growing but its still a minority sport in Germany and I guess even in Europe. :(:mad:

Just found out mine was automatically renewed :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts