Honest positional needs

Reaction score
It’s going to take 2019 AND 2020 to turn our weaknesses into strengths.
I actually would consider replicating the 2018 draft and picking up an extra 1st day pick again. This year it won’t hurt so bad because if we similarly lost a third rounder we still have 3 quality picks 1st n 2nd day.
I’m not confident we can say there’s much difference between a #12 overall and a #16 overall (or so). The obvious exception would be if a player we have rated in the top 8-10 slides to us.
We also have the 3rd day resources to move back into the rear of the 2nd day for pick #4 if desired.

Conversely. I’m also not opposed to ponying up and packaging picks this year to move up into the top 5-10 overall (especially if it boxes out Detroit) OR moving up the board with that Saints pick and locking a second top 20 pick in 2019.

OT. It’s time to find Bulagas successor. It would be too costly to cut Brian immediately but we absolutely can’t count on him playing more than 10 games a season. He’s the absolute best most inconsistent OT around. We need to use one of our top 2-3 draft picks (preferably a 5th year option) at Tackle and groom him under the tutelage of a fundamentally good Tackle in Brian.

OG. Time to double down at protecting Aaron Rodgers. We now have seen consecutive seasons of substandard play at QB while injured or him out altogether. I’m convinced it won’t work this way.
We MUST protect this QB or we will see 6 more years of the same. I’m ok with either adding one through FA or if not? We need to address this twice in the draft. Both 4th rounders? You can’t have enough good lineman.

OLB. As far as position needs. I’d like to see us grab a premier Veteran this side of 30 and either cut Clay or move him inside. We need to double down here and go after both Clay and Perry’s successors (1FA 1Draft) These guys are both inconsistent and injury prone and not worth their salt.

Safety. It’s an obvious weakness that needs to be addressed. I’m not sure if we will have the draft resources to do this... but I’d consider moving into the back of day 1 a third time if anything that remotely smells like Derwin James slides.

WR. Let’s quit with the 3rd day draft Malachi Dupree type experiments and equip Aaron Rodgers with a quality #2. If Amari Cooper can put up 700+ and 6 TDs with Dallas in less than a full year and for less than 5.5M annual? GB can easily find someone this side of 10M who is good enough to have a shot at 1,000+ and 10TDs with #12 slinging the ball behind a radically improved OL (see above) I personally believe this would also take the heat off Graham, Geronimo or MVS and that leads to one of them having inferior defensive coverage. It also provides a fail safe for an injury to Adams.

ILB. If Clay won’t take a paycut and move inside I think it’s pink slip time. We haven’t had a decent pair of ILB since Thomas left. We watched Clay firm up that position as part of a top 10 run D second half of 2014. Weve been reeling ever since the departure of Peppers and counting on CM3 to re-emerge outside as some 2010 prototype. It ain’t happening folks let’s move on.
I’m not sure Burks is the answer and it may be 2020 before we can address this adequately while we find out if Burks can improve. But one thing stands out.. this is a weakness.

DT. Again many needs few resources. But I think it would be wise to sign Wilkerson as a safe gap for 1-2 years during the mini rebuild if he’s any semblance of his old self. Especially in the 5M neighborhood.
In addition, this may also be the year to grab a surprise 2nd day pick on the DL in a deep draft class. We could see a player (who in some years goes day 1) hanging around beginning the 3rd round.

Last edited:

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby was once again a below average kicker (23rd in field goal percentage out of 32 qualified) while being the one with the highest cap hit of all of them. Yet there are still some fans advocating for holding on to him :rolleyes:

That's not the way the Packers will return to glory again.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we have WR2 and QB2 in Equinimeous St. Brown and DeShone Kizer. I'm not willing to give up on either guy YET. Otherwise really good list.

Offense

QB2 & QB3
FB/H-Back
C (Backup)
RG
RT1/RT2
TE1/TE2/TE3
WR2

Head Coach
Offensive Coordinator
Running Backs Coach (Bring Back Edgar Bennett!!!)
TE Coach
WR Coach
O-Line Coach

Defense

DT2/DT3/DT4
DE1/DE2/DE3
OLB1/OLB2/OLB3/OLB4
ILB2/ILB3
CB4/CB5
SS1/SS2
FS1/FS2

CB Coach
Linebackers Coach
DB Coach

Special Teams

KR
PR

Special Teams Coach
Complete Overhaul

Strength/Conditioning/Nutrition

COMPLETE OVERHAUL!!!

D

Deleted member 6794

I think we have WR2 and QB2 in Equinimeous St. Brown and DeShone Kizer. I'm not willing to give up on either guy YET. Otherwise really good list.

While St. Brown could develop into a solid #2 receiver he's not there yet. The Packers might be smart to invest in the position this offseason.

There's no reason to give up on Kizer at this point but the team should definitely bring in competition for him.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
This would be my opinion:
  • QB (1): They should add a mid to late round talent to the competition behind Rodgers.
  • RB (1): They should add a mid to late round talent to the mix with Jones and Williams.
  • WR (1): They need to add a slot/YAC weapon to replace Cobb. A free agent makes the most sense, as they have a ton of youth in the WR corps as it is. Shouldn't need to be a blockbuster contract.
  • TE (2): They should sign an affordable veteran who can block and draft a player to compete with Tonyan and develop into the future receiving role.
  • OT (1): They need to draft a future starter at RT, as high as their first pick, value allowing.
  • OG (1): They need to draft a future starter at RG, as high as the 2nd day, value allowing.
  • DL (1): They should be looking for a 3T/5T versatile player to develop being Mike Daniels.
  • OLB (2-3): You figure that Fackrell and Gilbert are back and maybe Perry is they don't want to eat the dead money; they need to at least sign a solid veteran to contribute snaps plus draft a future starter relatively high.
  • ILB (1): I would assume that Martinez and Burks are the planned starters moving forward; a mid round pick on a key backup makes sense.
  • CB (0): As long as they bring back a veteran like Breeland or Williams, I see no reason to make further investment here.
  • S (2): This is another sign and draft situation. They should bring in a veteran who can start immediately, and draft somewhere in the upper to middle rounds for more help.
  • K (1): Cut Crosby and draft someone later.
  • P (0)
  • LS (0)
So on the whole, you're looking at 14-15 total players, with maybe 5-6 being high priority (i.e. sign someone who is ready to go now, or spend a pick in the first two days). Certainly that's plenty of work, but that's not exactly a complete rebuild in this league either.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're gonna have to pick our poison. Do we want to strengthen the secondary in regards to safety or bolster up the O-line in order to protect Arodg.
A lot depends on FA. But this thread is about the draft. I’d put the O line ahead of safety. Rodgers had way too many sacks this year. Protecting him has to be job #1. I’d take a starting OL over a rusher or safety at this point. Just depends on who is available.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  • QB (1): They should add a mid to late round talent to the competition behind Rodgers.
  • RB (1): They should add a mid to late round talent to the mix with Jones and Williams.
  • WR (1): They need to add a slot/YAC weapon to replace Cobb. A free agent makes the most sense, as they have a ton of youth in the WR corps as it is. Shouldn't need to be a blockbuster contract.
  • TE (2): They should sign an affordable veteran who can block and draft a player to compete with Tonyan and develop into the future receiving role.
  • OT (1): They need to draft a future starter at RT, as high as their first pick, value allowing.
  • OG (1): They need to draft a future starter at RG, as high as the 2nd day, value allowing.
  • DL (1): They should be looking for a 3T/5T versatile player to develop being Mike Daniels.
  • OLB (2-3): You figure that Fackrell and Gilbert are back and maybe Perry is they don't want to eat the dead money; they need to at least sign a solid veteran to contribute snaps plus draft a future starter relatively high.
  • ILB (1): I would assume that Martinez and Burks are the planned starters moving forward; a mid round pick on a key backup makes sense.
  • CB (0): As long as they bring back a veteran like Breeland or Williams, I see no reason to make further investment here.
  • S (2): This is another sign and draft situation. They should bring in a veteran who can start immediately, and draft somewhere in the upper to middle rounds for more help.
  • P (0)
  • LS (0)
So on the whole, you're looking at 14-15 total players, with maybe 5-6 being high priority (i.e. sign someone who is ready to go now, or spend a pick in the first two days). Certainly that's plenty of work, but that's not exactly a complete rebuild in this league either.
It’s not a total rebuild. I agree they need to put RT or RG at the top of the list. And this will all change depending on what they do in FA of course.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Offense

QB2 & QB3
FB/H-Back
C (Backup)
RG
RT1/RT2
TE1/TE2/TE3
WR2

Head Coach
Offensive Coordinator
Running Backs Coach (Bring Back Edgar Bennett!!!)
TE Coach
WR Coach
O-Line Coach

Defense

DT2/DT3/DT4
DE1/DE2/DE3
OLB1/OLB2/OLB3/OLB4
ILB2/ILB3
CB4/CB5
SS1/SS2
FS1/FS2

CB Coach
Linebackers Coach
DB Coach

Special Teams

KR
PR

Special Teams Coach
Complete Overhaul

Strength/Conditioning/Nutrition

COMPLETE OVERHAUL!!!

This is a little bit crazy.

QB3? Kizer and Boyle aren't even sufficient to compete for the third string?

Lucas Patrick is the backup center.

They don't need two RT's unless they cut Spriggs and Bulaga. It seems unlikely that they would do both.

They would need to take a big cap hit to cut Graham.

They have at least three good candidates to compete for the outside spot opposite Adams. They need someone to replace Cobb in the slot.

They have Clark, Daniels, Lowry, Lancaster, and Adams coming back and you think they need six defensive linemen? Six??

Fackrell and Gilbert aren't even good enough to be backup OLB's?

They drafted a talented WILL in Oren Burks who was always a developmental guy. They aren't going to replace him after one season.

They have Alexander, King, Jackson, Brown, and probably Breeland and/or Williams. How do they need a 3rd and 4th corner?

Again, there aren't even backup caliber safeties on our roster? That's silliness.

This is a tantrum.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  • P (0)
  • LS (0)

You have way more faith in Burks than the coaching staff seemed to have this year. We saw alot of Morrison in base, and alot of Burks on special teams.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
You have way more faith in Burks than the coaching staff seemed to have this year. We saw alot of Morrison in base, and alot of Burks on special teams.

Maybe I'm totally missing it here, but I can't see giving up on a guy who was always supposed to be a developmental athlete after a developmental rookie year.

H

HardRightEdge

Maybe I'm totally missing it here, but I can't see giving up on a guy who was always supposed to be a developmental athlete after a developmental rookie year.
They were working Burks into the lineup with snaps in the 20's in weeks 4-6. Then the bye. Then his snaps dropped all the way down to 18 total over the last 8 games.

That is not auspicious. It says he's not getting it. That hybrid coverage ILB role is the hardest to master on the defense, where read-and-react needs to be refined given the place he needs to be on any given play over a wide expanse of the field. Without it, he's late to the play or out of the play, be it run or coverage, and that's where he's at. Will a light go on? That's a hope, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

H

HardRightEdge

• P (0)
  • LS (0)
It's not a complete rebuild which we might characterize as shedding core vets left and right and stockpiling cap in a multi-year program. But that's a lot to accomplish in one year where getting more than what you pay for, which is how you clear the 8-8 bar, requires an unusually high level of success.

In this breakdown I'm counting FA adds at slot, TE, OLB, CB and S in a theme of "solid and affordable" where frequently they don't turn out that way and a serious amount of meaningful cap is expended in the accumulated moderate chunks. I find that to be the a repeat of the path to mediocrity.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I doubt the Packers give up on Burks, but Morrison was the better option and with him still having one year on his contract, I see him only loosing snaps if Burks improves or they sign a better player in Free Agency. The big question has to be, is either player a bonafide starter in 2019? Right now, I would say "No". But Morrison is only 3 months older than Burks, so I think they both have room to improve.

With Martinez, Morrison and Burks, I am more optimistic about our ILB's than I was a few years ago, but still wouldn't mind seeing a 5th round or later used on someone to develop behind those 3.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
It's not a complete rebuild which we might characterize as shedding core vets left and right and stockpiling cap in a multi-year program. But that's a lot to accomplish in one year where getting more than what you pay for, which is how you clear the 8-8 bar, requires an unusually high level of success.

In this breakdown I'm counting FA adds at slot, TE, OLB, CB and S in a theme of "solid and affordable" where frequently they don't turn out that way and a serious amount of meaningful cap is expended in the accumulated moderate chunks. I find that to be the a repeat of the path to mediocrity.

The FA adds at TE (blocker) and WR (slot) would be the "solid and affordable" variety. At corner, I'm suggesting that they simply keep Tramon Williams OR release him and use the savings to retain Breeland if it's feasible to do that with at least somewhat comparable cap implications.

The additions at OLB and S would need to be more substantial to get what's needed.

To elucidate with projected examples:
  • Nick Boyle, TE, Baltimore: 3 years, 12M, 6 GTD
  • Adam Humphries, WR, Tampa Bay: 4 years, 28M, 12 GTD
  • Za'Darius Smith, ED, Baltimore: 4 years, 45M, 22 GTD
  • Adrian Amos, S, Chicago: 5 years, 50M, 25 GTD
So you're talking about ~30M in average salary on these free agents, which is easily doable given the space that the Packers are slated to have.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I’m getting an Erie feeling that they go offensive linemen at 12. If Jonah Williams is there I wouldn’t be shocked to see them pass up on an edge rusher in order to revamp this line so that they can protect the Franchise QB. We are a mess at both guards and at right tackle with Bulaga not being able to stay healthy. If they take Williams and keep Bulaga? I’m almost willing to guarantee they move Bulaga inside to guard and put the rookie out on the edge.

H

HardRightEdge

It’s going to take 2019 AND 2020 to turn our weaknesses into strengths.
I actually would consider replicating the 2018 draft and picking up an extra 1st day pick again. This year it won’t hurt so bad because if we similarly lost a third rounder we still have 3 quality picks 1st n 2nd day.
I’m not confident we can say there’s much difference between a #12 overall and a #16 overall (or so). The obvious exception would be if a player we have rated in the top 8-10 slides to us.
We also have the 3rd day resources to move back into the rear of the 2nd day for pick #4 if desired.

Conversely. I’m also not opposed to ponying up and packaging picks this year to move up into the top 5-10 overall (especially if it boxes out Detroit) OR moving up the board with that Saints pick and locking a second top 20 pick in 2019.

OT. It’s time to find Bulagas successor. It would be too costly to cut Brian immediately but we absolutely can’t count on him playing more than 10 games a season. He’s the absolute best most inconsistent OT around. We need to use one of our top 2-3 draft picks (preferably a 5th year option) at Tackle and groom him under the tutelage of a fundamentally good Tackle in Brian.

OG. Time to double down at protecting Aaron Rodgers. We now have seen consecutive seasons of substandard play at QB while injured or him out altogether. I’m convinced it won’t work this way.
We MUST protect this QB or we will see 6 more years of the same. I’m ok with either adding one through FA or if not? We need to address this twice in the draft. Both 4th rounders? You can’t have enough good lineman.

OLB. As far as position needs. I’d like to see us grab a premier Veteran this side of 30 and either cut Clay or move him inside. We need to double down here and go after both Clay and Perry’s successors (1FA 1Draft) These guys are both inconsistent and injury prone and not worth their salt.

Safety. It’s an obvious weakness that needs to be addressed. I’m not sure if we will have the draft resources to do this... but I’d consider moving into the back of day 1 a third time if anything that remotely smells like Derwin James slides.

WR. Let’s quit with the 3rd day draft Malachi Dupree type experiments and equip Aaron Rodgers with a quality #2. If Amari Cooper can put up 700+ and 6 TDs with Dallas in less than a full year and for less than 5.5M annual? GB can easily find someone this side of 10M who is good enough to have a shot at 1,000+ and 10TDs with #12 slinging the ball behind a radically improved OL (see above) I personally believe this would also take the heat off Graham, Geronimo or MVS and that leads to one of them having inferior defensive coverage. It also provides a fail safe for an injury to Adams.

ILB. If Clay won’t take a paycut and move inside I think it’s pink slip time. We haven’t had a decent pair of ILB since Thomas left. We watched Clay firm up that position as part of a top 10 run D second half of 2014. Weve been reeling ever since the departure of Peppers and counting on CM3 to re-emerge outside as some 2010 prototype. It ain’t happening folks let’s move on.
I’m not sure Burks is the answer and it may be 2020 before we can address this adequately while we find out if Burks can improve. But one thing stands out.. this is a weakness.

DT. Again many needs few resources. But I think it would be wise to sign Wilkerson as a safe gap for 1-2 years during the mini rebuild if he’s any semblance of his old self. Especially in the 5M neighborhood.
In addition, this may also be the year to grab a surprise 2nd day pick on the DL in a deep draft class. We could see a player (who in some years goes day 1) hanging around beginning the 3rd round.
I can't agree with all of that but I like the general direction. A couple of notes:

The only reason Amari Cooper is under a $5.7 mil per year contract is because it is his rookie deal under the salary scale. Dallas inherited Oakland's 5th. year option exercise for next season at $14 mil. There isn't any reason to believe a comparable player at this age would be any less than 8 figures per year in a second contract. I like the idea, though. A young, productive guy with slot/wide flexibility as is Adams. The ability to move these guys around to exploit matchups adds another dimension. However, I'm not sure this is the best position to be dropping a big bag of cash if a comparable player is available.

Small/quick/fast isn't assigned much value in the draft, Lockett in the 3rd. round and Tyreek Hill in the 5th, to take two examples. Everybody wants the big receivers, the Packers perhaps more than others given current roster composition. Even in free agency, the small productive slots don't draw big coin as the NE parade of players illustrates. From a moneyball perspective, there does appear to be a market inefficiency here. Identifying an undervalued player in this mold in the 3rd. - 5th. round who can also solve the dismal punt return game would be a plus.

I don't like the idea of Matthews at ILB. He might be an upgrade compared to incumbents but he's not really a solution to anything. I've mentioned this on numerous occasions but it bears repeating: in his previous foray at ILB he went 2 consecutive games without making a tackle which seems impossible. Whatever improvemnt in run defense may have been observed while he was in there is likely cooincidence. We'd have to go back and see if that was a function of bad rushing opposition, but I'm not going to bother. The problem remains the same, the one Jones and then Burks were drafted to solve--adding speed at the position. Martinez is fine playing the short zones, but that's as far as it goes, and Matthews is not the guy he once was in quickness or speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Man I’m getting an Erie feeling that they go offensive linemen at 12. If Jonah Williams is there I wouldn’t be shocked to see them pass up on an edge rusher in order to revamp this line so that they can protect the Franchise QB. We are a mess at both guards and at right tackle with Bulaga not being able to stay healthy. If they take Williams and keep Bulaga? I’m almost willing to guarantee they move Bulaga inside to guard and put the rookie out on the edge.

Would them doing that be a good thing or a bad thing do you think?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I doubt the Packers give up on Burks, but Morrison was the better option and with him still having one year on his contract, I see him only loosing snaps if Burks improves or they sign a better player in Free Agency. The big question has to be, is either player a bonafide starter in 2019? Right now, I would say "No". But Morrison is only 3 months older than Burks, so I think they both have room to improve.

With Martinez, Morrison and Burks, I am more optimistic about our ILB's than I was a few years ago, but still wouldn't mind seeing a 5th round or later used on someone to develop behind those 3.

They were working Burks into the lineup with snaps in the 20's in weeks 4-6. Then the bye. Then his snaps dropped all the way down to 18 total over the last 8 games.

That is not auspicious. It says he's not getting it. That hybrid coverage ILB role is the hardest to master on the defense, where read-and-react needs to be refined given the place he needs to be on any given play over a wide expanse of the field. Without it, he's late to the play or out of the play, be it run or coverage, and that's where he's at. Will a light go on? That's a hope, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

I'm not a Burks apologist by any means, but you're talking about a raw, athletic prospect that this FO invested the 88th pick on in order to develop into a WILL. The book on him coming out was that he had great tools, but was underdeveloped on the field because he was constantly asked to change positions in college.

It would be unusual in the extreme to me for them to do that and then turn around and make another sizable investment to replace him. A developmental year was expected, so why would we be surprised? Now if he was just a total disaster on the practice field, can't learn, is a knucklehead, etc. then that's something else. But I don't think we know that.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would them doing that be a good thing or a bad thing do you think?

Honestly I’m not a big fan of drafting offensive linemen in the first rd at all. I think it’d be bad in this case only because they have to find an edge rusher at #12...as for the 2nd pick? Safety or tackle/guard I’m ok with.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a Burks apologist by any means, but you're talking about a raw, athletic prospect that this FO invested the 88th pick on in order to develop into a WILL. The book on him coming out was that he had great tools, but was underdeveloped on the field because he was constantly asked to change positions in college.

It would be unusual in the extreme to me for them to do that and then turn around and make another sizable investment to replace him. A developmental year was expected, so why would we be surprised? Now if he was just a total disaster on the practice field, can't learn, is a knucklehead, etc. then that's something else. But I don't think we know that.

I think Burks would make a better edge rusher than ILB. From what I can see he definitely has the physical tools.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

I am still optimistic about Burks and like you said, you have to give him time to develop. There is that fine line between knowing he will and hoping he will. I think for too many years we have seen rookies more on the hope side and they never did. The key is, not depending on it and I don't think the Packers have put themselves into a position that they have.

I think Burks would make a better edge rusher than ILB. From what I can see he definitely has the physical tools.
I thought I read that Burks biggest issue is being able to shed off blockers? If that was the case, wouldn't he just get swallowed up playing Edge?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

You want the Packers to take a 230 lb WILL who played safety in college and make him into an edge player?

H

HardRightEdge

The FA adds at TE (blocker) and WR (slot) would be the "solid and affordable" variety. At corner, I'm suggesting that they simply keep Tramon Williams OR release him and use the savings to retain Breeland if it's feasible to do that with at least somewhat comparable cap implications.

The additions at OLB and S would need to be more substantial to get what's needed.

To elucidate with projected examples:
  • Nick Boyle, TE, Baltimore: 3 years, 12M, 6 GTD
  • Adam Humphries, WR, Tampa Bay: 4 years, 28M, 12 GTD
  • Za'Darius Smith, ED, Baltimore: 4 years, 45M, 22 GTD
  • Adrian Amos, S, Chicago: 5 years, 50M, 25 GTD
So you're talking about ~30M in average salary on these free agents, which is easily doable given the space that the Packers are slated to have.
Those last 3 bulletted names conform with the concept I advocate--second contract players who have shown progression through the rookie contract while also showing durability. Amos got beat up in 2017 with a hamstring and both ankles but has been no worse for wear this season. Those are also positions high on the needs list especially under a scenario where Williams is released or moved back to corner. There's the question of whether these players or their comparables will be highly valued by their incumbent teams for the same reasons and stay put.

The other thing I like about those 3 guys is they were not high picks, 4th. round on down, who had to build up their games to get their snaps. Chips on shoulders tend to last.

Discussions of Von Miller and Antonio Brown trades, at those costs, should be taken out back and shot.

I don't see any particular need to pay Boyle $4 mil per year. I think bringing back Kendricks at something like his last deal @ $2 mil per year would be the better move or draft a guy with blocking credentials. Kendricks is still a decent receiver who's been underutilized and he's a decent blocker. While that does not conform with the pay-for-youth concept, I'm not seeing where Boyle has much upside and Kendricks would be adequate in a 2 year time frame in that complementary role. A $4 mil difference in savings over two years strikes me as worth it. It's probably worth noting the run game was pretty effective this season with either guy out there despite Graham blocking or in the slot on a fair number of those runs. Getting the pass game in better sync can only help.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that the $4.75 mil in cap savings in cutting T. Williams is not going to cover Breeland's average salary amount. Maybe it would cover the first year cap with a decent signing bonus. I think he's gone a long to resurrecting his rep. He should get a lot of interest as a #2 corner perimeter-slot swing man. As mentioned earlier, NO should be kicking themselves in not taking the gamble and having to go get Eli Apple who is proving to be an Achilles heel. Of the 31 other teams, some number are going to be looking to plug a similar weakness without breaking the bank.

Members online

Latest posts