PR/KR WR

K

DE(2)

OLB(4)

CB(2)

SS(2)

FS(2)

Thats a loooong list....lol

As far as the GM goes, like Parcells once said, why would I manage or coach if I cant shop for the groceries....Murphy needs to step off, he is not the GM. Gute needs the reigns to make this team better. I now squarely place Murphy with TT MM and Capers....

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Let er rip

Backup QB

RT

LG

RG

TE

PR/KR WR

K

DE(2)

OLB(4)

CB(2)

SS(2)

FS(2)

As far as the GM goes, like Parcells once said, why would I manage or coach if I cant shop for the groceries....Murphy needs to step off, he is not the GM. Gute needs the reigns to make this team better. I now squarely place Murphy with TT MM and Capers....

Think you left out....Water Boy.

D

Deleted member 6794

Let er rip

Backup QB

RT

LG

RG

TE

PR/KR WR

K

DE(2)

OLB(4)

CB(2)

SS(2)

FS(2)

The Packers definitely need to improve at edge rusher and free safety while adding depth to a solid starting lineup on the defensive line but they don't need that many players on the defensive side of the ball to field a competitive unit.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're gonna have to pick our poison. Do we want to strengthen the secondary in regards to safety or bolster up the O-line in order to protect Arodg.

D

Deleted member 6794

We're gonna have to pick our poison. Do we want to strengthen the secondary in regards to safety or bolster up the O-line in order to protect Arodg.

The Packers should try to improve both the offensive line and the safety position. An upgrade at edge rusher would be great while Gutekunst is at it as well.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Let er rip

Backup QB

RT

LG

RG

TE

PR/KR WR

K

DE(2)

OLB(4)

CB(2)

SS(2)

FS(2)

I thought you said honest. Instead you gave rant. Defense needs 2 LB's and an athletic trainer that will be able to reduce the groin / hammie issues so that the players are actually on the field more than the training table. Offense needs a stud OT and a decent TE. Everybody in the league is looking for depth at almost every position. Nobody has 4 starter quality OLBs or 2 FSs.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let er rip

Backup QB

RT

LG

RG

TE

PR/KR WR

K

DE(2)

OLB(4)

CB(2)

SS(2)

FS(2)

RT we need

RG we need

TE we need what we thought Jimmy Graham was

PR: Need

KR: Need

K: Need

DL: Need 1 at either end or Tackle

OLB: Need 2

ILB: Need one of starting caliber opposite Martinez

S: Need 3. 2 to start one for depth.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Why would upgrading one preclude upgrading the other? If you are thinking that the only way to upgrade the position is to use the first draft pick on it there are many other ways to do it.

I thought you said honest. Instead you gave rant. Defense needs 2 LB's and an athletic trainer that will be able to reduce the groin / hammie issues so that the players are actually on the field more than the training table. Offense needs a stud OT and a decent TE. Everybody in the league is looking for depth at almost every position. Nobody has 4 starter quality OLBs or 2 FSs.

I'm not ready to give up on Graham. I think they will keep him around for another year and maybe draft one in the middle rounds or perhaps even higher to bring him along slowly. Many seem content with our WR group and while I am not convinced we don't need help there I would be placated somewhat if they used a high pick on a TE instead of a WR. Either way we need to do something more than just throwing late round pass catcher with potential out on the field and hope AR can turn them into something they may not be.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Needed: One complete professional football team.

I now squarely place Murphy with TT MM and Capers....
He's about the only person left to fire. I do wish he'd stick more to the financial side, and leave the football decisions to others.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Save for maybe 3 guys... A defensive retool is necessary.

Then offensive linemen...bring em in like a carousel until the building can't hold anymore big fat guys. Run em in and run em out

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense

QB2 & QB3
FB/H-Back
C (Backup)
RG
RT1/RT2
TE1/TE2/TE3
WR2

Head Coach
Offensive Coordinator
Running Backs Coach (Bring Back Edgar Bennett!!!)
TE Coach
WR Coach
O-Line Coach

Defense

DT2/DT3/DT4
DE1/DE2/DE3
OLB1/OLB2/OLB3/OLB4
ILB2/ILB3
CB4/CB5
SS1/SS2
FS1/FS2

CB Coach
Linebackers Coach
DB Coach

Special Teams

KR
PR

Special Teams Coach
Complete Overhaul

Strength/Conditioning/Nutrition

COMPLETE OVERHAUL!!!

D

Deleted member 6794

Offense

Defense

DT2/DT3/DT4
DE1/DE2/DE3
OLB1/OLB2/OLB3/OLB4
ILB2/ILB3
CB4/CB5
SS1/SS2
FS1/FS2

Bennett is currently working as the wide receivers coach in Oakland and therefore isn't available.

The defense has more talent than you give them credit for but need to improve at edge rusher and free safety.

H

HardRightEdge

I'm working on my dishonest positional needs instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Offense

QB2 & QB3
FB/H-Back
C (Backup)
RG
RT1/RT2
TE1/TE2/TE3
WR2

Head Coach
Offensive Coordinator
TE Coach
WR Coach
O-Line Coach

Defense

DT2/DT3/DT4
DE1/DE2/DE3
OLB1/OLB2/OLB3/OLB4
ILB2/ILB3
CB4/CB5
SS1/SS2
FS1/FS2

CB Coach
Linebackers Coach
DB Coach

Special Teams

KR
PR

Special Teams Coach
Complete Overhaul

Strength/Conditioning/Nutrition

COMPLETE OVERHAUL!!!
You'd keep Missin' Crosby? And Joe Whitt? * And not hire any quality control people?

*Joe Whitt was not the DB or CB coach this season

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You'd keep Missin' Crosby? And Joe Whitt? * And not hire any quality control people?

*Joe Whitt was not the DB or CB coach this season

Joe Whitt? What does that have to do with switching the CB/DB coaching position? I'm just interested in Marquand Manuel since he's out in Atlanta.

Crosby's fine. My guess is that he had something going on off field this season. If he did, he still did his job. I wouldn't drop him for an unknown kicker. At least not yet.

D

Deleted member 6794

Crosby's fine. My guess is that he had something going on off field this season. If he did, he still did his job. I wouldn't drop him for an unknown kicker. At least not yet.

Crosby was once again a below average kicker (23rd in field goal percentage out of 32 qualified) while being the one with the highest cap hit of all of them. Yet there are still some fans advocating for holding on to him :rolleyes:

That's not the way the Packers will return to glory again.

Members online

Latest posts