"Hometown Discounts" and Clay Matthews

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mathews is the poster child for Green Bay’s under achievement under TT/MM. Flash in the pan/one trick pony who rode a couple good years to a hugely overpaid career. I couldn’t stomach him after he quit in the NFC title game. Then he became (or maybe just became obvious as) a cheap shot artist and a liability on defense. Strangely coincided with more stringent PED testing by the league. Wish we had let him walk YEARS ago.

Reaction score
I am not sure if you are being serious or not.
The setup was said in a tongue in cheek manner, I knew y’all knew who he was. I would hope so he hadn’t been gone that long.
I am being serious though when I said he’s performed really well this preseason. He’s looks like he could still be a very serviceable ILB in limited action for Dallas. Let’s put it this way, Dallas’ bench is better than our current starter there next to Martinez ;)

Reaction score
Reggie Gilbert was "absolutely disruptive" in Packer preseasons past. You know Thomas played in 42 games with the Packers with 8 starts, right?
Of course, why else would I bring him up?? I thought You were discussing past Packer players that went on elsewhere.
I’m not sure what Gilbert has to do with that? He was just traded he hardly qualifies as an example of past Packers regardless of his performance. He hasn’t been gone a few days.
Just forget it we’re off on tangents. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts