Hey guys: I'm really sorry!

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just speaking for myself here, but I suspect there's been quite a few Steeler fans here in the same boat...

I didn't know that you guys were under an intentional attack from trolls. I wrongly assumed that you folks were lashing out at me simply because I happen to be a Steeler fan. Had I known what you were dealing with, I would have tried to be much more understanding than I was about it.

So from here on out, I'm gonna handle this differently. Whenever I feel I'm getting dumped on unfairly, I'll just remind the Packers fan that I'm not one of the problem children and let it go.

All I ask is that you folks keep in mind that the people causing you trouble are a small group of troublemakers and not affiliated with the rest of us. Most of us are actually decent if you take the time to look before pulling the trigger.

Anyway, sorry I was aggravating a bad situation.
-Slashy

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
No problemo. Just bear with us if we have short tempers at times.

Of course there's some good to the Steelers fan base, we're just in the middle of weeding you guys out.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
What I have learned is the good ones stay after the game regardless of the outcome for at least a day, the bad only come back to taunt. The sad thing was we were warned about teh Steeler's fan base from other guys coming here. It was wierd to be honest. Its to each their own.

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
stop being nice so i can hate on u :p

hahah

Powarun,
I think you've got it right. The haters will be here either to gloat or hate. The good ones will be here to congratulate, win or lose. So when that happens, please take the time to sort out which is which.

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Robdog,

When you find these jackasses and burn 'em out, be sure to give them an extra kick in the butt from Steeler Nation. They're giving us a black eye and it's definitely *NOT* appreciated.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, those guys give all the legit Steeler fans a bad name. I would be furious if I saw GB fans pulling that crap. So I understand the position you've been put in. No worries, you didn't know what was going on.

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what I posted in the other thread

SteelerTim said:
LombardiChick, I apologize ... I've never saw any posts like this on your site or any Steeler site I post on. These people are not Steeler fans. It looks like the dregs of society have gathered at one place.

I post mainly PlanetSteelers and nothing like this goes on there. They have nothing but respect for not only the Packer team but especially the Packer fans. Sure, many think the Steelers will win just like many here think the Pack will win. That's why we are fans but they know that either team can win this one because they are both battle tested and are loaded with talent.

Again, I'm sorry you have had to put up with rubbish like this.

I would like to re-iterate how sorry I am you guys had to put up with this BS. I just want you to know they don't represent the Steeler nation that I know.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've taken Slash and Steeler Tim off my ignore list.
It will stay that way as long as we can be civil and talk football and not trash talk or attack each other.

Preacher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey robdog,

when you find these jackasses and burn 'em out, be sure to give them an extra kick in the butt from steeler nation. They're giving us a black eye and it's definitely *not* appreciated.

here here

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No worries, the Steelers trolls are just likethe Viqueens trolls. Which is the worst thing I can say about them.

Seems to me, the collective football IQ in Pittsburgh has taken a tumble since they moved the mills to Brazil.

:viksux::chisux:

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just speaking for myself here, but I suspect there's been quite a few Steeler fans here in the same boat...

I didn't know that you guys were under an intentional attack from trolls. I wrongly assumed that you folks were lashing out at me simply because I happen to be a Steeler fan. Had I known what you were dealing with, I would have tried to be much more understanding than I was about it.

So from here on out, I'm gonna handle this differently. Whenever I feel I'm getting dumped on unfairly, I'll just remind the Packers fan that I'm not one of the problem children and let it go.

All I ask is that you folks keep in mind that the people causing you trouble are a small group of troublemakers and not affiliated with the rest of us. Most of us are actually decent if you take the time to look before pulling the trigger.

-Slashy

I second this. I've known slashy for a few years now over at the board we hang out at, and I can tell you he is a stand up Steeler fan. So I'd like to reiterate Slash's sentiments. For the most part you guys have treated me with respect. Thanks.

I apologize for the influx of douchenozzle Stiller fans. They are a bad representation for the rest of us that are just looking for some good football talk.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We know that not all Steelers fans are like that.
But it WAS very disturbing to see a whole forum with the intent of trolling.
From all my time communicating with other team's fans on the internet, I had never seen such thing.

I'm sorry that you guys have those kind of ******** to smear the name and reputation of Steelers fans.

TheWarDen86

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another Steelers fan here. I'd like to echo Slash's comments in that REAL Steelers fans (long time, non-bandwagoneers) are not these classless, knowledge-less, trash talking trolls that have been visiting and abusing your Forum Home here.

I respect your team and your fan base. Please don't judge Steeler Nation by the actions of these few idiots.

-TW86.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No worries, the Steelers trolls are just likethe Viqueens trolls. Which is the worst thing I can say about them.

Seems to me, the collective football IQ in Pittsburgh has taken a tumble since they moved the mills to Brazil.

:viksux::chisux:

I can't trash all Steeler fans.

The group at Steelers Universe are a classy bunch and are not at all happy with the trolls that came here from that other site.

Thanks to Slash and his buddies.

Unomee

Cheesehead
Reaction score

-Slashy

Slashy, and other Steelers fans here - If your team was going up against any other I'd be hoping for a Steelers win, honestly.

Would any Steelers fans root for the pack if the opponent was other than the Steelers?

Preacher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Slashy, and other Steelers fans here - If your team was going up against any other I'd be hoping for a Steelers win, honestly.

Would any Steelers fans root for the pack if the opponent was other than the Steelers?

That is why I am upset we are playing the Pack-

As I said before, I find it hard to root for a team that we have played in the SB, unless when they win or lose, they do it with a lot of class instead of whining that the game was giving to the Steelers (yes, I call out my own Steelers fans often as well).

All of that to say, I absolutely would root for the pack against another AFC team-depending on who it was, and there is only one or two other AFC teams I would cheer for.